• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Was talking to friends last night and I was wondering if the queen really is in that coffin on display?????? I’d like to think she is but would they risk anything ???? Some nuthouse has tried to run in?????

Heard that too. No armed guards around while thousands of strangers walk pass her?? I don't think so.

Also heard she's been dead for a few months now and been kept in cold storage to brought out at the right time which appears to be now. Probably true?

First it was COVID, then Ukraine, then the energy crisis, then the cost of living and now for some reason all these major event are paling into insignificance because the whole world is mourning the loss of the queen...let's pull ourselves together and stop acting like citizens of North Korea who jump up and down when their told to by the state-run media machine. It's no different.

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Eh, so who did liz truss shake hands with 

I didn't say I believed that, I said that's what I heard. 

They all have doubles mate, everyone knows that, so anythings possible I suppose, unless you like to believe everything your told which most folk do anyway.

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I didn't say I believed that, I said that's what I heard. 

They all have doubles mate, everyone knows that, so anythings possible I suppose, unless you like to believe everything your told which most folk do anyway.

You said "it was probably true" , that sounds like you believe it.......

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

"Probably true ?."

Who knows. Anything goes these days.

What about yourself. Do you believe she is likely to be there lying in state? 

Yes I do, for the simple reason it's easier than trying some mad conspiracy theory that if discovered could bring down the government AND the monarchy !

If you believe the coffin is empty, why would they bother to keep her on ice and bring her out now. What would be the point ?

How many people would have to be involved in the conspiracy if she died previously, who was It who shook hands with Truss and Boris ? Who filmed it, are all the media in on the conspiracy?

As for "no armed guards" , do you honestly think the security services haven't got people in the crowd, in the hall , in the queue ?

Yes, there have been conspiracies, yes, we are routinely not told the truth, but you seem to think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, but it's not in this case.

An old woman died, sparking events that have been long planned, and are now being carried out.

Stop loading the bullets for others to fire......

Cheers.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Yes I do, for the simple reason it's easier than trying some mad conspiracy theory that if discovered could bring down the government AND the monarchy !

If you believe the coffin is empty, why would they bother to keep her on ice and bring her out now. What would be the point ?

How many people would have to be involved in the conspiracy if she died previously, who was It who shook hands with Truss and Boris ? Who filmed it, are all the media in on the conspiracy?

As for "no armed guards" , do you honestly think the security services haven't got people in the crowd, in the hall , in the queue ?

Yes, there have been conspiracies, yes, we are routinely not told the truth, but you seem to think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, but it's not in this case.

An old woman died, sparking events that have been long planned, and are now being carried out.

Stop loading the bullets for others to fire......

Cheers.

You seem a bit too easily upset. Someone previous to myself mentioned about whether or not she's lying in state not myself and then I mentioned how I heard that some are saying she's been dead for a while......and you want me to defend those comments and start harping on about conspiracy theories? The mere thought seems to offend you which is rather odd. 

That aside, if it was the case that she wasn't lying in-state and that was found out to be true....why would that bring down the government and monarchy?

There's very little to almost no extremes that would or can be exposed that would have such a drastic effect. Why? Because things have come out and continue to come out about all manner of criminal and insidious behaviour within business, within politics and within powerful families like the one in question and what difference does it make? None.

People bring down governments and monarchies not revelations of truth by itself. The more popular and acceptable the elite, the rich and those of royal blood are made out to be in the eyes of the public like just now with all the pandering and over the top grovelling of the less intelligent members of the public (which is close to most of the population it appears) the less likely any directed outcry will be made. It's all PR, it's all theatre and unfortunately it's all true. 

Long live the King.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
9 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

You seem a bit too easily upset. Someone previous to myself mentioned about whether or not she's lying in state not myself and then I mentioned how I heard that some are saying she's been dead for a while......and you want me to defend those comments and start harping on about conspiracy theories? The mere thought seems to offend you which is rather odd. 

That aside, if it that was the case that she wasn't lying in-state and that was found out to be true....why would that bring down the government and monarchy?

There's very little to almost no extremes that would or can be exposed that would have such a drastic effect. Why? Because things have come out and continue to come out about all manner of criminal and insidious behaviour within business, within politics and within powerful families like the one in question and what difference does it make? None.

People bring down governments and monarchies not revelations of truth by itself. The more popular and acceptable the elite, the rich and those of royal blood are made out to be in the eyes of the public like just now with all the pandering and over the top grovelling of the less intelligent members of the public (which is close to most of the population it appears) the less likely any directed outcry will be made. It's all PR, it's all theatre and unfortunately it's all true. 

Long live the King.

All of which doesn't change a thing.

You said "probably true" leading me to believe you thought it WAS true !

I replied with my reasons that I thought it was untrue.

As usual, you then backtrack and post a long irrelevant post.

I wasn't going to reply, but that would be churlish and disrespectful, but I'll not be replying again, so please don't think that's ignorant of me.

You have your own opinions, and I can respect every opinion without agreeing with them

By the way, having a discussion on the Internet is one of the least reasons I can think of to get upset about.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

All of which doesn't change a thing.

You said "probably true" leading me to believe you thought it WAS true !

I replied with my reasons that I thought it was untrue.

As usual, you then backtrack and post a long irrelevant post.

I wasn't gone to reply, but that would be churlish and disrespectful, but I'll not be replying again, so please don't think that's ignorant of me.

You have your own opinions, and I can respect every opinion without agreeing with them

By the way, having a discussion on the Internet is one of the least reasons I can think of to get upset about.

Cheers.

I like folk who stand for something even if I don't agree with them. I don't feel I backtrack on anything, I'm simply furthering some points with additional information and the possibility of such things being true, which in all probability is quite feasible. Anyway. Have a good night. Cheers 

21 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Watching 15 mins live on tv and there are many creeds - colours - and religions paying their respects .

Maybe we all aint that far apart in the scheme of things just idiots on both sides drive a wedge and divide folk?

It should be zero tolerance and very stiff sentencing for anyone perpetrating serious crimes on the basis of colour ect and that goes to everyone no cop outs or using the race card.

It boils down to good folk and bad folk at the end of the day .

We have serious penalty’s for assualt, murder, gbh, affray and criminal damage already and rightly so……what more do you suggest ? 
What’s race got to do with it ? 

Are you suggesting that immigrants and their descendants get special treatment ?……like assault of a black man is worse that assault of a white man ?

And no, it’s not a decent mixture of “creeds & colours”, tell the truth, it’s mostly white people isn’t it…..we all have a telly, we can all see. 

I don’t give a shit, I expected nothing less, I’m not like “oh my god, I can’t believe there ain’t as many coolies as white folks” 

Do you just make this stuff up in your head or what.

Desperate !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2