NEWS.SKY.COM

The former English football captain was seen by Sky News wearing a dark flat cap, suit and tie as he waited to...

fair play to the lad. I offered to get him in with me ont VIP but he said he wanted to queue with the people.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

On 15/09/2022 at 08:35, mackem said:

I will be there in the early hours of tomorrow morning mate, I was at Buckingham Palace last weekend and the queues were massive so I had an inkling this weekend will be packed, beating the weekend crowds, plus she is passing very close to here en route to Windsor next week so will see her on the road R. I. P your majesty. 

Was offered to be taken by a neighbour ,.but the roads are going to be choc a bloc, and then the miles of queues, so that's us stopping at home , RIP Madge 

23 hours ago, mackem said:

Don't know how I ended up walking 22 kilometers, queue time 11 hours 50 minutes, plod were brought in from as far as Gibraltar, end of an era. 

IMG_20220916_183557.jpg

IMG_20220916_182527.jpg

You seen this Mack unbelievable check what the gold ones are going for ?

NEWS.SKY.COM

Mourners have queued for up to 24 hours to see the Queen lying in state, and now some entrepreneurial well-wishers are hoping to pull in a profit from selling their...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

You seen this Mack unbelievable check what the gold ones are going for ?

NEWS.SKY.COM

Mourners have queued for up to 24 hours to see the Queen lying in state, and now some entrepreneurial well-wishers are hoping to pull in a profit from selling their...

I have some new unused ones,when I got near the front of the queue I was joking with the guy next to me now would be an ideal time to flog them ? I asked for a couple of extras as souvenirs for my kids ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have some new unused ones,when I got near the front of the queue I was joking with the guy next to me now would be an ideal time to flog them ? I asked for a couple of extras as souvenirs for my kids ?

I'll give you a tenner for em ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Shrewd ?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, mackem said:

At the last Waterloo cup I asked for extra programs, and got them, so I could mark one set and keep the others pristine.

They are framed on the wall of my man cave ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Was talking to friends last night and I was wondering if the queen really is in that coffin on display?????? I’d like to think she is but would they risk anything ???? Some nuthouse has tried to run in?????

Did think that myself matey, but that we will never know ,I'm just glad everything is going off ok, and that the weather is being kind for the thousands of folks walking miles to pay there respects, right lads I'm multi tasking beyond belief here , both my frying pans are on the go, I'm replying to ya post, so catch you all later RIP Madge

• Like 1