• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

Never really seen my self as a royalist more of a person that likes all the history of the royal dynasty’s we’ve had through out history. But I’ve found my self watching tv for the first time in a long long time I’m not sad of her death the queen had a good run and accomplished loads in her life I just hope our new king king Charles 3rd does a good a job as his mother has done. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, poxon said:

Never really seen my self as a royalist more of a person that likes all the history of the royal dynasty’s we’ve had through out history. But I’ve found my self watching tv for the first time in a long long time I’m not sad of her death the queen had a good run and accomplished loads in her life I just hope our new king king Charles 3rd does a good a job as his mother has done. 

RIP Diana 

• Haha 1
On 12/09/2022 at 18:48, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ffs what’s Charles ever done to people??? 

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

King Charles III was good friends with Rampant Pedophile Bishop Ball and viewed him as his 'counsel'...

There’s a wee clue for you Einstein.  

E40F6A74-DB8E-403F-93C6-0D65F43E972B.jpeg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Seen clips of the public visiting the queens coffin  , some wearing jeans and polo shirts trainers ect , just seemed a lack of respect treating it as a tourist attraction ?

Saw an interview with a woman in Edinburgh earlier, who had a load of the wristbands on you’re given when viewing the coffin in St Giles, saying she’d ‘been round’ 7 times…, as though she’d been on a ride at Alton Towers.

Like it or not, a lot of people will turn out as much for the novelty as respect. It’s just the time we live in. At least they’ve banned any photography whilst she lies in state, otherwise the internet would be awash with grinning selfies with the coffin in the background.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They should have left her at Balmoral, she loved the place. Seeing her being driven through the city of London with all the whooping and whistling, compared to how the Scots handled it I thought was disrespectful. The Scots did her proud and handled everything brilliantly. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

King Charles III was good friends with Rampant Pedophile Bishop Ball and viewed him as his 'counsel'...

There’s a wee clue for you Einstein.  

E40F6A74-DB8E-403F-93C6-0D65F43E972B.jpeg

And here we go ……

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

And here we go ……

it’s the truth though stiff you have to admit no way was saville around the futility king and the intelligence services and charles didn’t know exactly what he was up to you can’t be that naive 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s the truth though stiff you have to admit no way was saville around the futility king and the intelligence services and charles didn’t know exactly what he was up to you can’t be that naive 

I’m forgetting you were flagging his behaviour as early as the late 80s weren’t you …

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m forgetting you were flagging his behaviour as early as the late 80s weren’t you …

? i never watched any shit he was in ? loads was flagging him though wasn’t they 

next you will be saying andrew never new what epstein was up too ? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Aye u crack on in yer seeland waistcoat and weetabix on yer chops..... f****n country side alliance supporter you.... do you wear yer pink breaks in public or just in yer shed .... yer queen never thought that of the scots 

Bit of pent up anger there mate. 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

? i never watched any shit he was in ? loads was flagging him though wasn’t they 

next you will be saying andrew never new what epstein was up too ? 

No I won’t , but what your missing is the use of photos which were rife in that era hold little to no weight .

beatles ?? Get them hung …

16C7D0E0-E75C-4BA7-B309-B9002D11B8B2.jpeg

0A8F7E8E-20B8-45D1-88D6-64BFA7C11A19.jpeg

FC95A387-98F5-4E3C-A795-48902B7B22B7.jpeg

3533F63A-9F6D-47DD-AF41-7A222CA9E80F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No I won’t , but what your missing is the use of photos which were rife in that era hold little to no weight .

beatles ?? Get them hung …

16C7D0E0-E75C-4BA7-B309-B9002D11B8B2.jpeg

0A8F7E8E-20B8-45D1-88D6-64BFA7C11A19.jpeg

FC95A387-98F5-4E3C-A795-48902B7B22B7.jpeg

3533F63A-9F6D-47DD-AF41-7A222CA9E80F.jpeg

Family full of wrong uns and there’s no denying it 

if you want to kid on otherwise and defend it that’s your choice 

says more about you or anyone else who stands behind them 

• Like 1