3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Can’t mate, in a more agreeable time where everyone is prepared to have sensible conversations maybe?…..but as it stands I don’t need some horrible little Uncle Tom to tell me about the best of British.

Im past listening to these people, ethnics don’t want to do “sense” so I don’t want to do it either.

You’ve got him completely wrong mate. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive listened to that Calvin Robinson on the word of someone on here if i remember right....and yes he speaks a lot of sense......but so what,he speaks no more sense than many others but this is where

Not going to comment on the rest of your post, everyone’s entitled to believe what they want about religion….no problem with that. But the above passage stuck out a mile to me so here is what I t

Discussing anthropology, quantum mechanics, gamma radiation on THL ? I think I'm in a alternative dimension ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

Ive listened to that Calvin Robinson on the word of someone on here if i remember right....and yes he speaks a lot of sense......but so what,he speaks no more sense than many others but this is where we now are as a society we are all desperate for " blacks " to be like us,to do what we do and think like we think......well im not particularly....i quite like people to be different i dont want a Mexican or a Nigerian or whatever to be like us i like individual group representation.....we are becoming so brainwashed with this everything must be " grey and mixed " that we fall over ourselves with enthusiasm for a black who thinks " like us ".......when you accept racial differences you dont need or want to change anybody.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In their own habitat fine but they arnt Gnash the c**ts are here telling us how to live our lives and eroding the fabric we once took for granted .

I don’t want a Nigerian acting like a Nigerian here nor a Paki  nonce doing his thing .

We f****d up big time by allowing them their culture on outer lands .It’s all on us ,week and sorry  nation .

• Like 3
On 09/09/2022 at 12:14, foxdropper said:

In their own habitat fine but they arnt Gnash the c**ts are here telling us how to live our lives and eroding the fabric we once took for granted .

I don’t want a Nigerian acting like a Nigerian here nor a Paki  nonce doing his thing .

We f****d up big time by allowing them their culture on outer lands .It’s all on us ,week and sorry  nation .

Of course its on us thats why we should be paying them to go back....that way everyone wins and nobody has to change.

22 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Why would they want to go back, Gnash? We're paying them to stay here. Practically paying them to come here in the first place!

Of course,but that has to change ....300 quid,some food tokens and an Iphone isnt anywhere near as attractive as 20k per person to take back to a third world shithole where that sort of money go's a long way particularly for a family,who will likely end up with a nice little nest egg....we give 10 billion a year in foreign aid,that money used for voluntary repatriation would get half a million people off our books annually......not many people seem to realise but the Uk already has a Voluntary Returns Service i think its something like 2k plus return flight.....many countries have successfully implemented policies....Finland,Italy,Estonia have all had longstanding repatriation legislation,so the mechanism to do this is already in law it just needs to become a more acceptable topic to be discussed in societies.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

20k per person to take back to a third world shithole where that sort of money go's a long way particularly for a family

Trouble is; Just look at who's getting out of these dinghies. Those young bucks have no families, back home. None that they give a fukk about, anyway. That's why they abandon them ('In their war torn homelands' :rolleyes:) and hop on the rubber taxi.

They see it as a one way ticket to the new Ibiza. And All that kafir chutney? Fukk going back to Pakist ~ *Cough!* ~ 'War torn Syria' for any lump sum.

We're not allowed to give them any stick. I honestly can't see a carrot holding much interest for them :(

Anyway; The Puppet Masters aren't going to allow it.

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Trouble is; Just look at who's getting out of these dinghies. Those young bucks have no families, back home. None that they give a fukk about, anyway. That's why they abandon them ('In their war torn homelands' :rolleyes:) and hop on the rubber taxi.

They see it as a one way ticket to the new Ibiza. And All that kafir chutney? Fukk going back to Pakist ~ *Cough!* ~ 'War torn Syria' for any lump sum.

We're not allowed to give them any stick. I honestly can't see a carrot holding much interest for them :(

Anyway; The Puppet Masters aren't going to allow it.

Sorting our borders is another subject entirely.....3.5 million people have been added to our population in the last 10 years,80% of which is due to direct or indirect immigration so clearly something has to be done to reverse this..... any form of illegal immigrant or immigrants committing criminal offences must be forcibly repatriated immediately that go's without saying....but others should be provided with incentives to return to their countries of origin also....likewise those countries should be provided with incentives to welcome them.

Sadly like you say the current crop wont touch it only a self serving nationalist party will tackle it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1