35 minutes ago, Francie said:

What do you mean by the bible is deception fd?

In what way is it deceiving?

How can the bible be false, when cross referenced with ancient egypt it shows truth, i guess its why its called having faith, some do and some dont, but i like yourself believe the bible is an historical document

• Like 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive listened to that Calvin Robinson on the word of someone on here if i remember right....and yes he speaks a lot of sense......but so what,he speaks no more sense than many others but this is where

Not going to comment on the rest of your post, everyone’s entitled to believe what they want about religion….no problem with that. But the above passage stuck out a mile to me so here is what I t

Discussing anthropology, quantum mechanics, gamma radiation on THL ? I think I'm in a alternative dimension ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Discussing anthropology, quantum mechanics, gamma radiation on THL ?

I think I'm in a alternative dimension ! ? !

Cheers.

Think that’s boring 

you haven’t been present when wilf starts on about going carpizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I wrote a long piece on that Francie then battery went and I lost it ?

Ill get back to you mate .Off to work now .??

Rained off ?

For me mate the very fact that your book is written by men not in the blood of men by your god ,says to me it’s the work of a deceiver or more likely deceivers .

Ive read the thing and if you seriously take that with anything but a large dose of humour then afraid we ain’t got an ounce of common ground .

why is it your god appears to just about every joker in there ,sometimes en masse but in living memory ,when he’s been needed most nada ,not a whisper .

Anyway I digress .

Your book was undoubtably written by those wishing to stamp some sort of authority over the masses .The masses not being particularly worldly took to following these New Romantics and thus some sort of order was brought about using your afterlife as the ultimate be good card .

The claims and miracles that were supposed to happen would rival the Harry Potter series .No need to mention any ,I’m sure you know them all .

The translation from Hebrew to English must of been like a writers dream .

No getting away from it ,it’s a good entertaining read but to take it literally is taking it a tad too far mate .

Lets not forget wars and thousands of atrocities have been carried out off the back of this book and that other comic .

Do you really need to be told how to live your life ,do you really need to look towards a third party and lastly is what’s around you not enough ?.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Rained off ?

For me mate the very fact that your book is written by men not in the blood of men by your god ,says to me it’s the work of a deceiver or more likely deceivers .

Ive read the thing and if you seriously take that with anything but a large dose of humour then afraid we ain’t got an ounce of common ground .

why is it your god appears to just about every joker in there ,sometimes en masse but in living memory ,when he’s been needed most nada ,not a whisper .

Anyway I digress .

Your book was undoubtably written by those wishing to stamp some sort of authority over the masses .The masses not being particularly worldly took to following these New Romantics and thus some sort of order was brought about using your afterlife as the ultimate be good card .

The claims and miracles that were supposed to happen would rival the Harry Potter series .No need to mention any ,I’m sure you know them all .

The translation from Hebrew to English must of been like a writers dream .

No getting away from it ,it’s a good entertaining read but to take it literally is taking it a tad too far mate .

Lets not forget wars and thousands of atrocities have been carried out off the back of this book and that other comic .

Do you really need to be told how to live your life ,do you really need to look towards a third party and lastly is what’s around you not enough ?.

Fair enough fd iv not a problem with anyone who doesn't believe,it's up to each an everyone to decide,am not here to try an change your view,just trying to understand your point of view.

You still haven't told me how's it deceiving tho lol if your talking about the 10 commandments then 5 or 6 of them are laws of the land,I just don't see how it's deceiving,can you be a bit more specific?

7 metres of concrete to go in here so il juke in later lol

5 hours ago, Francie said:

Fair enough fd iv not a problem with anyone who doesn't believe,it's up to each an everyone to decide,am not here to try an change your view,just trying to understand your point of view.

You still haven't told me how's it deceiving tho lol if your talking about the 10 commandments then 5 or 6 of them are laws of the land,I just don't see how it's deceiving,can you be a bit more specific?

7 metres of concrete to go in here so il juke in later lol

I think you know what I mean Francie but it dosnt sit well with you.

Im not trying to convince anyone either mate .Just a long held view by myself and others .

Im saying the whole thing is a lie therefore people have been deceived .Those that bought into it and took the word literally have been sold the biggest lie since we first walked upright which granted might not be too far back for some ??.

If it were so ,would not the churches be ram packed and still taught at school .Our local pre school and primary plus the secondary school have all dropped religion from the curriculum ,why is that .

What’s your reasoning for the whole religion thing fading faster than a cheap pair of jeans .

Your commandments are just how decent people live mate ,ancient scribes put into writing how they would like to be treated which in turn were taken on as so called commandments .Nothing godly about respect for your fellow man .

Im sure we could go on but I’ve a mountain of paperwork before I get to go fishing tomorrow so bye for now ??

43 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If it were so ,would not the churches be ram packed and still taught at school .Our local pre school and primary plus the secondary school have all dropped religion from the curriculum ,why is that .

What’s your reasoning for the whole religion thing fading faster than a cheap pair of jeans .

Not going to comment on the rest of your post, everyone’s entitled to believe what they want about religion….no problem with that.

But the above passage stuck out a mile to me so here is what I think about it.

There has, imho, been a sustained and orchestrated attack on our traditional western Christian religion and it’s completely deliberate !

Our Christian religion is what we built our continent and our nation on, it is the very foundation of “us”, who we were, what we stand for, who we are….you can be a believer or a non believer but you can believe in that.

“They” (whoever “they” are) know that when you destroy our common bonds of faith and morals that we founded ourselves on, then you are well on your way to destroying us.

The gradual and insidious erosion of our church has been a corner stone of the war on indigenous British and European people……it’s no accident imho that as our church, the place we used to gather as small communities, has fragmented so we have fragmented.

Islam has faith, and that’s why it’s winning !……it’s the glue that holds them together, it transcends borders, family, party & military allegiances…..wherever they are, they have that in common.

What are we now ?……a fragmented jumble of woke, right wing, left wing, transgender, gay, vegan lone rangers all clawing each other’s eyes out.

Thats why they want it out of schools, it’s the coup de gras of what is left of us as British people !

We deride, destroy, mock and undermine our traditional western faith at our peril ! 
jmho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A Christian teacher in Ireland has been jailed because he refused to call a boy "they" and insisted on calling him.....well, "him" !

He was suspended but ignored a court order to stay away from the school, so a judge has jailed him.

Today, a chaplain at Trent College has been suspended for refusing to join in with an LGBT. "Chant" that he said offended his Christian beliefs .

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

A Christian teacher in Ireland has been jailed because he refused to call a boy "they" and insisted on calling him.....well, "him" !

He was suspended but ignored a court order to stay away from the school, so a judge has jailed him.

Today, a chaplain at Trent College has been suspended for refusing to join in with an LGBT. "Chant" that he said offended his Christian beliefs .

Cheers.

People like that are hero’s and what they do is a benefit to all of us….it is people with that type of moral conviction who will be the only ones to combat this madness 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

People like that are hero’s and what they do is a benefit to all of us….it is people with that type of moral conviction who will be the only ones to combat this madness 

Calvin Robinson is one to follow. He has just become a vicar after the church tried to stop him being canonised because he won’t bow to their woke thinking. 

• Like 3

I’m all for people standing up to the woke system and let’s not forget there are many many outside the church doing exactly that .

Maybe it’s because I’ve been an atheist since my school days but I’ve never found nor seen any bonding attributed to religion amongst us ,football teams yes ,geographic boundaries yes but faith no .

I’ll attend traditional milestones in families ,weddings ,christenings ,funerals but I’ll not take part in any religious singing ,chanting or prayers .

Tradition is strong within me for that is all it ever was .

As to  religion being eroded that may well be the case behind the scenes but I’d question the reason  it has been so easy .Surely faith binds people not separates .Down the generations Id say there has been some realisation that perhaps ,just perhaps it’s all a lie .

23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m all for people standing up to the woke system and let’s not forget there are many many outside the church doing exactly that .

Maybe it’s because I’ve been an atheist since my school days but I’ve never found nor seen any bonding attributed to religion amongst us ,football teams yes ,geographic boundaries yes but faith no .

I’ll attend traditional milestones in families ,weddings ,christenings ,funerals but I’ll not take part in any religious singing ,chanting or prayers .

As to  religion being eroded that may well be the case behind the scenes but I’d question the reason  it has been so easy .Surely faith binds people not separates .Down the generations Id say there has been some realisation that perhaps ,just perhaps it’s all a lie .

I respect that opinion mate.

I would  say that what we are seeing is learned behaviours like I’m so many other walks of British life.

Who knows ?, I don’t, it is just what I see but I understand that will be clouded by my world view.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Christianity is the only thing In the way of a complete takeover from the lunatics at the top,have you noticed Christianity is the only faith you can get away with destroying?you cannot open your mouth about jews or Muslims or Hindus etc

But with Christianity it's a free for all.

Why is that do you think?

Iv done this to death an wouldn't be arsed to rewrite all the things iv wrote in the past.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

Calvin Robinson is one to follow. He has just become a vicar after the church tried to stop him being canonised because he won’t bow to their woke thinking. 

Can’t mate, in a more agreeable time where everyone is prepared to have sensible conversations maybe?…..but as it stands I don’t need some horrible little Uncle Tom to tell me about the best of British.

Im past listening to these people, ethnics don’t want to do “sense” so I don’t want to do it either.