1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

The quest for something beyond what is has been the downfall of mankind Len .Regardless of our ancestry we only ever need what nature provides to live .The brain wanders when it’s not actively surviving thus leading to cravings of shite beyond our realm .

Just be happy with what we have and strive to better ourselves with what we need .

Beats me why some dreamers go to all that trouble of making up shite based on our ancestors basic needs and twisting it to suit whatever sirs the latest fad .

We're talking about science fd,what's wrong with that,fair enough you don't care about our origins,but others do.

• Like 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive listened to that Calvin Robinson on the word of someone on here if i remember right....and yes he speaks a lot of sense......but so what,he speaks no more sense than many others but this is where

Not going to comment on the rest of your post, everyone’s entitled to believe what they want about religion….no problem with that. But the above passage stuck out a mile to me so here is what I t

Discussing anthropology, quantum mechanics, gamma radiation on THL ? I think I'm in a alternative dimension ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Born can you answer me this cause its doing my nut in lol,What I don't understand is how they can call the big bang science,when it's not testable or observable,its just computer models an belief is it not,it happened billions of years ago?no one can test,observe or replicate it?

Swap religion for Big Bang science Francie and we are at stale mate ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Born can you answer me this cause its doing my nut in lol,What I don't understand is how they can call the big bang science,when it's not testable or observable,its just computer models an belief is it not,it happened billions of years ago?no one can test,observe or replicate it?

Science contradicts itself all the time, sort of to allow room for new understandings if a tech breakthrough or discovery occurs, so a fair bit of it could just be a guess at best, like a sometimes the easiest way is the best way, in my opinion

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

We're talking about science fd,what's wrong with that,fair enough you don't care about our origins,but others do.

Nothing wrong with it Francie and glad to see your open minded to there being forces beyond your god .

I am however entitled to an opinion as are you and many others .
If you looked around you rather than listen to hearsay and shite on the net you’d realise there is everything available to live a fulfilled life to the max without turning to no fecker ,disbelieve or believe any claims by those with tall foreheads with time on their hands .Try it mate .Just look around and most of all relax ??

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Science contradicts itself all the time, sort of to allow room for new understandings if a tech breakthrough or discovery occurs, so a fair bit of it could just be a guess at best, like a sometimes the easiest way is the best way, in my opinion

Yeah len,they say there's evidence because they can see the aftermath,but that's still guess work because two separate instances can leave the same effect.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The quest for something beyond what is , has been the downfall of mankind Len .Regardless of our ancestry we only ever need what nature provides us to live .The brain wanders when it’s not actively surviving thus leading to cravings of shite beyond our realm .

Just be happy with what we have and strive to better ourselves with what we need .

Beats me why some dreamers go to all that trouble of making up shite based on our ancestors basic needs and twisting it to suit whatever sits the latest fad .

Its what makes us different from all the other species on the planet id guess? They say that if aliens were to land on the planet theyd communicate with whales and dolphins before us as theyre language is more complex, well my 2ps worth is “bullshit to that” when did you last see a whale invent something to make its life easier under the water like we have on land? Are we linked to a bigger power that controls all the universe? Maybe, divine powers? Yes defo, called God

Nothing wrong with it Francie and glad to see your open minded to there being forces beyond your god .

I am however entitled to an opinion as are you and many others .
If you looked around you rather than listen to hearsay and shite on the net you’d realise there is everything available to live a fulfilled life to the max without turning to no fecker ,disbelieve or believe any claims by those with tall foreheads with time on their hands .Try it mate .Just look around and most of all relax ??

I'm relaxed,I never talk about this craic anymore,but just found it interesting that a cosmologist said recently that her lifes work could be a lie because of these new images from the Telescope.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

What forces create the expansion of galaxies to the same ratios as little tiny sea snails at the bottom of the ocean. 

Screen-Shot-2021-05-26-at-6.04.09-PM-1024x661.png

If its laws of nature then its preset as a law is therefor pre programming/created by a creator, the creator, the good lord himself

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its what makes us different from all the other species on the planet id guess? They say that if aliens were to land on the planet theyd communicate with whales and dolphins before us as theyre language is more complex, well my 2ps worth is “bullshit to that” when did you last see a whale invent something to make its life easier under the water like we have on land? Are we linked to a bigger power that controls all the universe? Maybe, divine powers? Yes defo, called God

This where you and I differ bud 

1) There are no aliens to land here 

2) They who say that are on drugs .

3)Those who believe there is a god need to look about and ask yourselves whether what you see is the work of god or men .

If it’s men ,where is your god .If it’s your god ,he’s fecked most things up .

This where you and I differ bud 

1) There are no aliens to land here 

2) They who say that are on drugs .

3)Those who believe there is a god need to look about and ask yourselves whether what you see is the work of god or men .

If it’s men ,where is your god .If it’s your god ,he’s fecked most things up .

So you just think we are a part of this universe thats only by fluke aware of its own existance?, thats a very closed mind, have you ever heard of the akashic record? Where all the info from the universe floats around? Where did that come from? And why did major life changing inventions like television, telephone, flying machines get intercepted by a few genuses at around the same time, are they tuned into a higher frequency than most of us? Most likely and that itself shows theres more than just as animals munching and humping until it goes black, (hopefully) lol

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Lads im no scientist, i work in construction, im just fascinated by these subjects like the rest of yas ??

So do I Len ,I’m a builder .No divine intervention nor googling shite during break times .We are what we are ,it is what  it is .My needs are basic mate .Food ,warmth and to be happy .

No god ever provided such nor any science guarantee .

23 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So you just think we are a part of this universe thats only by fluke aware of its own existance?, thats a very closed mind, have you ever heard of the akashic record? Where all the info from the universe floats around? Where did that come from? And why did major life changing inventions like television, telephone, flying machines get intercepted by a few genuses at around the same time, are they tuned into a higher frequency than most of us? Most likely and that itself shows theres more than just as animals munching and humping until it goes black, (hopefully) lol

Actually, that is a really interesting point - I read something a few years ago about a quick, almost unnatural evolutionary jump in man that hasn't happened in any other species. 

It was about our physical, mental and technological advance over a short space of time - I'll have to try to find it again.