Static hide

What works well if you dont want any thing two flash is a length of sheep wire and a couple of poles. Just thread the local foliage through the meshes and you can all ways have a second bit behind you if needed. When your done just roll up and stick out the way until your there next time. Cheap as all ways loads laying about and just redo each year. Me and my mate shoot a marshy field for ducks and we can pop that smack back in the middle with a it behind hide us and flesh it out with reeds and its pretty much invisible 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, terryd said:

What works well if you dont want any thing two flash is a length of sheep wire and a couple of poles. Just thread the local foliage through the meshes and you can all ways have a second bit behind you if needed. When your done just roll up and stick out the way until your there next time. Cheap as all ways loads laying about and just redo each year. Me and my mate shoot a marshy field for ducks and we can pop that smack back in the middle with a it behind hide us and flesh it out with reeds and its pretty much invisible 

Totally agree with you , but these are set in a wood for squirrel control 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Nothing wrong with your hides at all , waterproof/ comfort sure helps as your`s are.:good:

Personally, over the years, I`ve found natural hides to be head and shoulders above all others, especially when you have a " maintained hide ", bucket seat and shooting sticks I find essential.

The photo is just before the camo netting is raised, deadly way of hunting with a sub 12 air rifle.

IMG_0727.JPG

Good luck Sam.