Any pics .....Small lurchers past and present

My little dog. Just gone 4year old. 20”ish TTS. Dam collie, whippet, bull, grey. Sire 3/4 whippet, 1/4 beddy. Little pocket rocket who punches above his weight. Very driven and also has half a brain. Best suited working with the ferrets. But hasn’t embarrassed me yet on a night out! 

1F5CD21B-D6ED-48FA-9150-6D5E76B1596D.jpeg

0B5D194F-A29A-401B-A6DA-5D6A23E762C5.png

F8C5B4CB-A426-4AAC-B05A-76808F028E54.png

• Like 18

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shes old and not long left now, but had some good times.. 

Rosie....... springer x lurcher....about 21 inch.....she knew her craft well and was a pleasure to watch...many lovely memories.

Taz,first X Kelpie X greyhound.....all I can say is 10 years of unbelievable fun    

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Bella, my Mrs's little dog, looking a bit bigger than her 22" in that picture. A 30 quid puppy purchase at the Chirk show...

She made a fantastic start and i had high hopes. Then a tree trunk covered by long grass, at the edge of a field, ended her career and her life.

Tough journey home that night...

20200606_171614.jpg

Cracking dog that Paul, bloody shame she copped it that night. I've had few get killed at night. I had brindle 3/8 pit 5/8, grey, drop down out cold. Wasn't dead then had put him over me shoulder, fook me that hard he was dead weight 75lb, walked 3 feilds with him got him home he died next day. Brain  had orange, I said next fookin dog be little whippet x, but Bryn  60lb, Buck 88lb, thank I never carried him home no nights lol. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

Cracking dog that Paul, bloody shame she copped it that night. I've had few get killed at night. I had brindle 3/8 pit 5/8, grey, drop down out cold. Wasn't dead then had put him over me shoulder, fook me that hard he was dead weight 75lb, walked 3 feilds with him got him home he died next day. Brain  had orange, I said next fookin dog be little whippet x, but Bryn  60lb, Buck 88lb, thank I never carried him home no nights lol. 

That brain. Haemorage   just asked the wife. Lol

The Thistle bitch in the photograph very similar to a dog that I knew. Racing dog x mongrel (collie/lab type). No speed or class just an obsessive and driven dog that wanted to catch everything that he found and would hunt all day to find something to catch in places were there was very little to find. Without him or a dog of that type/CLASS there was no point trying those places. Something that I learned when we got prettier and more fit for purpose looking dogs. 

Of no importance but been racking my brains to remember the dog's name. It was Chachi, named after Fonzie's cousin in Happy Days. That's what his owners called him. To us lads who used to "borrow" him he was known as The Beak.

Edited by eastcoast
remembered nonsense
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Did you breed from her ,

I didn't mate no.i have never bred any pups it's not really my thing .the thought of what goes into it and dealing with timewasters ,arseholes etc really puts me off.i have always tried to do my homework when sourcing a decent pup,but 1 day you never know .

• Like 8
Just now, fred90 said:

I didn't mate no.i have never bred any pups it's not really my thing .the thought of what goes into it and dealing with timewasters ,arseholes etc really puts me off.i have always tried to do my homework when sourcing a decent pup,but 1 day you never know .

I'm the same ,I've had couple good uns I'd have liked a pup from but it's all the sh*t that goes with it ,selling pups brings all the strange fcukers a calling ? like you say its better to buy in .

My brother had couple pups from gk and both good little grafters .

• Like 4