Rat bashing thread ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few more tonight. Actually got 14, but 2 did death cartwheels into housed cattle, so they can stop right there! 

Got a deal with old boy next door, I knock over his rats & he'll sell me wheat dirt cheap. He's apparently "overrun, with a plague of them...."  Well I only saw 13!! ?? shot 13. Picked 10. Al

Enjoy   

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Why is that then. I don't understand this nonsense.

Some humane EU bollockś on how fast a trap needs to kill. Trouble is, I don't think all stoats can read my warning sign.... ?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/general-licences-introduced-for-the-humane-trapping-of-stoats

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Got a deal with old boy next door, I knock over his rats & he'll sell me wheat dirt cheap. He's apparently "overrun, with a plague of them...." 

Well I only saw 13!! ?? shot 13. Picked 10. Also treated myself to a bonus bunny. 

20221008_235214.jpg

• Like 5
8 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Got a deal with old boy next door, I knock over his rats & he'll sell me wheat dirt cheap. He's apparently "overrun, with a plague of them...." 

Well I only saw 13!! ?? shot 13. Picked 10. Also treated myself to a bonus bunny. 

20221008_235214.jpg

Its good to get a reward Ben. Well done you buddy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/09/2022 at 18:13, foxdropper said:

You ain’t alone SD .Load of old cobblers tbh .

Whoever came up with this must have had a lot of experience trapping stoats?. I’ve been at it for decades and never had a problem using fenns, they should have told me sooner, then I’d have known better…..never mind, at least I know now ?.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Whoever came up with this must have had a lot of experience trapping stoats?. I’ve been at it for decades and never had a problem using fenns, they should have told me sooner, then I’d have known better…..never mind, at least I know now ?.

Same mate .Trapped hundreds and can count on one hand the miscatches .Happens from time to time with all species all ,traps I’ve found .

• Like 1
On 10/09/2022 at 18:01, Sausagedog said:

Why is that then. I don't understand this nonsense.

It's all to do with AIHTS ...Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards. 

Fenns became illegal in the UK to trap stoats from 1 April 2020 as they failed the AIHTS standard .......tests showed they failed to kill stoats reliably within the AIHTS timeframe of 45 seconds.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

It's all to do with AIHTS ...Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards. 

Fenns became illegal in the UK to trap stoats from 1 April 2020 as they failed the AIHTS standard .......tests showed they failed to kill stoats reliably within the AIHTS timeframe of 45 seconds.

What utter nonsense. Are these people paid for this? 

Who decided 45 seconds is good,46 is bad!

Which one on the committee gets hanged if one of their approved traps goes to 49seconds?

Utter nonsense mindset.

Arrange these three words into a phrase or saying;

Asylum.

Running.

Are.

The.

Idiots.

The.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...