Catch Dogs on mountain lion/leopard

6 hours ago, Bolushi said:

You're Australian so you've never actually seen a big cat or watched how they fight dogs for years so I understand why you're saying stupid shit, but I recommend you stop doing that.

All you put up was packs of dogs on the animal, the others looked like pets in cages. You need to actually get out hunting yourself instead of sitting on your ass watching crap third world vids. If you find this entertaining you need psychiatric help. You are no hunter you are a fckwit ?.

• Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not well. ?

I,m feeling the love.......

Suicide isn't a mark of a good hunting dog. I can't see a single dog dealing with one and I don't want to.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

All you put up was packs of dogs on the animal, the others looked like pets in cages. You need to actually get out hunting yourself instead of sitting on your ass watching crap third world vids. If you find this entertaining you need psychiatric help. You are no hunter you are a fckwit ?.

Okay fine the bay dogs nipping the cougar greatly hurt its performance, I saw tears in its eyes as it said ''Why?''. And that poor poor leopard, that shepherd mix really helped the Bully Kutta defeat that leopard. I guess they're just invalid, I'm so sorry for posting such deplorable videos guys! Little hands are a HUGE advantage and they will easily defeat any extant canid!!!

Pets in cages hm, well if only you knew a 100th of what I know about the dogs in Argentina. 

1. Jaguars and boars and donkeys and lions and tigers and hyenas and bulls and bears and etc. have performed perfectly fine in those circumstances. Jaguar is the only cat to beat 1 of those dogs, which was a champion fighting bulldog named ''Hercules''. Also beat 4 tough, rugged Pitbulls, good job jaguar, you win. Bad cougar, you didn't win.

2. Those are young Dogos, those cougars in cages are either wild caught or they've been fighting Dogos their whole life. Who knew a Dogo fight could prepare you very well for a Dogo fight. They bring wild caught cougars all the time... they WANT their dogs to die but they never do. If they were truly pet captives with no experience they would not perform at all, they'd just get smashed around the cage walls and not fight. I don't think you can accurately give us the circumstances of the 24 cougars in that video. I can, because I know why they're doing it. And if you watched the whole video like I did (while laughing at the idiots trying to disprove it as the cougars were mauled into oblivion), some of the stupid fanboy-drawing felines died. So their durability is also terrible when they're being mauled and ravaged by a Dogo.

3. Regardless of the circumstances, we have 26 Dogo wins and 1 cougar win. What makes that 1 cougar win mean something, when the Dogo won the 26 other occasions they fought on video.

Get the hell out of Australia, I've seen cougars before and you really need to do the same, tiny Australian. 

I was right, hunters are stupid. They can't string 2 words together but their practical experience about things they're ACTUALLY involved in is invaluable.

I watch 3rd world vids all the time, pretty sure Argentina isn't 3rd world lol.

6rgs2j.gif

6rgryn.gif

That ^ is third world. Also that hyena was randomly tackled on the street, there was a full video but it went down in about a week and a half. They had the save the hyena, lol.

And here's an Amstaff fighting a wolf- 

MY.MAIL.RU

амстафф vs волка – 2 081 просмотр, продолжительность: 12:52 мин., нравится: 1...

Edited by Bolushi
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

‘’One farmer reported that his Anatolian Shepherd had fought off two baboons – which are often reported killing small stock and ripping open their udders – that were aggressively threatening his herd. Other anecdotal accounts were reported of LGDs protecting their flocks from jackals, cheetahs, baboons and caracals. One LGD killed a leopard in defence of its flock. Cases of LGDs killing predators usually occurred near the corral after the dogs’ initial warnings had not been heeded; a high incidence of rabies was found in jackals killed by LGDs (Marker 2000c).’’ https://blackalderranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/2/12922508/livestock-guarding-dogs-their-current-use-world-wide.pdf

‘’We have some observational data on how the livestock guarding dogs interacted with predators, with the dogs becoming very agitated and barking loudly at the approach of the predator. In some instances, farmers have witnessed their dogs fighting with predators, and the dogs have been recorded as killing jackal, leopards and baboons that were threatening the stock. Although adult Anatolian Shepherd Dogs, which weigh approximately 40 kg, outweigh baboons by 20-25 kg, they are fairly similar in size to leopards, which averaged 46 kg for males and 30 kg for females in our study area (Marker & Dickman in press).’’

https://cheetah.org/cheetah-2019/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/using-livestock-guarding-dogs-as-conflict-resolution-strategy.pdf''

Interestingly enough, an Anatolian Shepherd also killed a cheetah: ‘’All subsistence farmers, but not all commercial farmers, ceased killing predators during the most recent year of guarding-dog use. All farmers ceased killing cheetah Acinonyx jubatus and leopard Panthera pardus during this year, and one dog killed a single cheetah.’’ 

WWW.CAMBRIDGE.ORG

More bark than bite? The role of livestock guarding dogs in predator control on Namibian farmlands - Volume 50...

6 hours ago, Bolushi said:

I was right, hunters are stupid. They can't string 2 words together

Probably not the greatest way to make friends on here, lol. Anyway go watch another animal snuff movie and leave the hunting to people who actually care about the environment, sustainable ethical hunting, humane treatment of their dogs and the animals they hunt.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Probably not the greatest way to make friends on here, lol. Anyway go watch another animal snuff movie and leave the hunting to people who actually care about the environment, sustainable ethical hunting, humane treatment of their dogs and the animals they hunt.

Isn't it ''inhumane'' to use dogs to waltz up to dangerous animals and subdue them? You're worried about that? Animal abuse, boar hunting is bad-How often are hunting dogs bitten or devoured by wild hogs? - Quora\

Anyhow I win and anyone with eyes knows I won. Some Australian guy who hasn't done research like I have saying ''oh, a dog? killing a big cat? impossible!'' is quite worthless.

Edited by Bolushi
50 minutes ago, Bolushi said:

Isn't it ''inhumane'' to use dogs to waltz up to dangerous animals and subdue them? You're worried about that? Animal abuse, boar hunting is bad-How often are hunting dogs bitten or devoured by wild hogs? - Quora\

Anyhow I win and anyone with eyes knows I won. Some Australian guy who hasn't done research like I have saying ''oh, a dog? killing a big cat? impossible!'' is quite worthless.

Well you pictured a dog who's owner couldn't be bothered with chest plates. We call them dickheads over here. We are only allowed three dogs on boars, one of our proper hunting dogs plated up will hold any boar. That's hunting, not baiting a caged, frightened cat, it shows the mentality of the people in those backward countries. You should come over to tiny Oz and come out catching pigs with proper hunters. I admire the bull breeds such as dogos, they are awesome canines, it's just a shame they are in the hands of filthy trash as you have pictured. I'm impressed with the dogs ability as are most dog men. On the other hand they couldn't catch anything fast and are useless for how I hunt.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bolushi said:

You didn't win anything all you have done is watched baiting vids and think you know it all. 

8 hours ago, Bolushi said:

And if you watched the whole video like I did (while laughing at the idiots trying to disprove it as the cougars were mauled into oblivion), some of the stupid fanboy-drawing felines died.

You have severe mental issues, did a pussy cat scratch you as a kid? It worries me people like you breathe, it's why the planet is in such a putrid state.

18 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Well you pictured a dog who's owner couldn't be bothered with chest plates. We call them dickheads over here. We are only allowed three dogs on boars, one of our proper hunting dogs plated up will hold any boar. That's hunting, not baiting a caged, frightened cat, it shows the mentality of the people in those backward countries. You should come over to tiny Oz and come out catching pigs with proper hunters. I admire the bull breeds such as dogos, they are awesome canines, it's just a shame they are in the hands of filthy trash as you have pictured. I'm impressed with the dogs ability as are most dog men. On the other hand they couldn't catch anything fast and are useless for how I hunt.

19 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

my bitch was hunted many times with out a  plate before i got her me personally would not let her out with out one on

rainer pig.jpg

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

my bitch was hunted many times with out a  plate before i got her me personally would not let her out with out one on

rainer pig.jpg

They might get away with it for a while or get killed the first time out. Apart from liking your dogs and their welfare it can wreck a good trip not to mention vet bills if they get hit hard. Good dogs deserve all we can offer, plates are essential imo.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

So then why the hell would you make a boarhound then? All the boarhounds are bulldog x sighthound, there is NO point in adding sighthound if they can't catch anything fast. Turns out they wanted a fast bulldog, and they got it.

What's the difference between a boar in a pen and a cougar in a pen? Is it because you like cougars more so it doesn't count?

It's almost like cats evolved for millions of years to be frightened when they actually have to fight.

You didn't win anything all you have done is watched baiting vids and think you know it all. 

Dogs are no match for boars, all you've done is watched videos of scared pigs being abused by dogs and pigs trapped in pens. I mean yeah they're biting and goring the dogs but that doesn't matter, you just watched baiting videos and scared wild animals!!!

What would you know about cougar hunting? Very interested.

You have severe mental issues, did a pussy cat scratch you as a kid? It worries me people like you breathe, it's why the planet is in such a putrid state.

Nah, the more cougars killed the better. Hopefully eventually someone records an ''acceptable'' video. I mean the pen fights are perfectly acceptable, 2 animals put in a room and they fight. Isn't that exactly what we're talking about? ''Can a Dogo defeat a cougar?'' *Dogo fights cougar and wins 24 times* ''Guys! It's scared! They're baiting them, it isn't fair!''

Let's wait a few million years and maybe cats will turn into something that can actually fight instead of being dragged around all over the place.

You could AT LEAST acknowledge the ability for a Dogo to kill one very quickly, considering some of those pathetic cats died. But no, it's a pen fight so obviously it compromises the cats physically too.