Zero ok no fox in sight

• 2 weeks later...

Took my eldest with me tonight first time she been out on fox. Seen one, missed one, ffs. First time missed in ages, typical. Pretty sure I just rushed it so keen on getting one with her. Lesson learnt. Pretty sure zero OK but I'll check it Monday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Yep 

the speed I move your right SL , It’s terrible been a old nasty bollocks (FD ) 

I suppose I should take a Zimmer frame with me , maybe that would make (FH) crack a smile ????

atb 

Mate I understand.

I got problems too. I really makes it difficult and depressing. I struggle to walk far now. The pain smothers the enthusiasm.

Gone are the days I leap out of bed, clothes on and out. Now I'm like a knackered spluttering diesel genny on a cold winter's morning. Spluttering, grumbling and shaking.

• Haha 3
On 17/09/2022 at 23:45, BenBhoy said:

Took my eldest with me tonight first time she been out on fox. Seen one, missed one, ffs. First time missed in ages, typical. Pretty sure I just rushed it so keen on getting one with her. Lesson learnt. Pretty sure zero OK but I'll check it Monday 

Checked today & zero way off down & left. Annoying. Only thing that let's pard down is the mount.