Make It Stop!

Just now, baker boy said:

No... Philip Schofield is a fckn puff, when people identify as something they are as good as saying " I want to be XYZ but I cant be because I was born W "... so anyone can identify as whatever the fck they like, they cant actually be it ?

Brutal ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

No... Philip Schofield is a fckn puff, when people identify as something they are as good as saying " I want to be XYZ but I cant be because I was born W "... so anyone can identify as whatever the fck they like, they cant actually be it ?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Brutal ?

Quite correct though.

World's getting more and more completely f****n bonkers, by the week!!

Yep, totally agree with b b and deputy.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

In Wicks this afternoon ,was served by a thing with pink hair ,false black fingernails and name tag Shawn .

Spoke like a bloke ,walked like a woman and smelt like a moth ball .Nobody in front of me or behind me seemed to bat an eyelid .

Im afraid I got the giggles and so did the wife .When did we stop taking the piss out of these wets ffs .

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Ffs mate i know his daft questions can be a tad much but Ken’s deputy’s ain’t that bad, is he? 

Mate when a bloke posts on a Friday night I’m just on standby for this FROG ?? to take a shit you know he is Hunting Life treasure it’s why we all love this place.

• Haha 2