What job.

2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

When young fit as a lop ‘went into it strait out the Light Infantry.

Nowdays carrying a bit timber but he still climbs .

He will be 48ish now .

I genuinely don’t know how they can look at a tree gauge it see in there mind how it should look once trimmed back then go climb amongst and pull it of some of its more like an artists been at work especially the hedges 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree ? I doubt many will complain about a Fillipina nurse, an Indian doctor, a Japanese scientist or an Australian engineer coming here to do a job where they are needed. But the thousand

I wouldn't change anything. Really happy with where I am and what I've built. Wake up at 8am to coffee in bed, walk the lad to school, over the field with the dogs. Leave for work at 9.30....try and g

I am doing a job now that I never expected to do or planned for, but should have. Working as a carer for rapidly deteriorating very elderly parents with individual mental and physical problems. Luckil

Posted Images

I wouldn't change anything. Really happy with where I am and what I've built. Wake up at 8am to coffee in bed, walk the lad to school, over the field with the dogs. Leave for work at 9.30....try and get knocked off for 3.30-4. Every day something different.

Loved keepering and hunt service and if I had 2 lives then one of them would be back doing that....but I don't.....so I can now hunt shoot and fish once a week anywhere in Britain. 

I don't say any of this in a bragging way, I know things can change in a heartbeat and things might fall to pieces tomorrow. Hard times are coming and I've not saved a penny this summer like I normally do during wasp season. But I'm happy at the minute and wouldn't swap it for getting eaten by lions two centuries ago or getting bummed by cowboys in the wild West ?

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

The brickies I had on the last job must of rode in on horses ,roughest crowd I’ve ever seen .Had to stop them and take down 12 courses of brickwork .Good pair of boots could of walked up the fecker .

For me it would be a fur trapper in the USA .

Wide open country with no fecker about .Living off the land ,surviving the elements and predators .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

The brickies I had on the last job must of rode in on horses ,roughest crowd I’ve ever seen .

For me it would be a fur trapper in the USA .

Wide open country with no fecker about .Living off the land ,surviving the elements and sexual predators .

What would you hunt mate?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

come on get that photo up....lol

I was only telling Calvin about it the other day...

Look at somebody else’s picture to touch your private parts to shreck you raging homo ……

• Haha 1