What job.

If you could have been born somewhere else and maybe in a different era what would have been your perfect job. 
for me it would be 50 years ago and being a cowboy. I love riding love working outside love working with animals and I would have loved to have had a crack at rodeo. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree ? I doubt many will complain about a Fillipina nurse, an Indian doctor, a Japanese scientist or an Australian engineer coming here to do a job where they are needed. But the thousand

I wouldn't change anything. Really happy with where I am and what I've built. Wake up at 8am to coffee in bed, walk the lad to school, over the field with the dogs. Leave for work at 9.30....try and g

I am doing a job now that I never expected to do or planned for, but should have. Working as a carer for rapidly deteriorating very elderly parents with individual mental and physical problems. Luckil

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, socks said:

If you could have been born somewhere else and maybe in a different era what would have been your perfect job. 
for me it would be 50 years ago and being a cowboy. I love riding love working outside love working with animals and I would have loved to have had a crack at rodeo. 

Possibly a rally driver in the 70s instead of a car thief ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
27 minutes ago, socks said:

Never seen em do it on shetland ponys

• Haha 9

Had this conversation the other day. Well nearly. My companion was angry about the powers that be exploring the Univrse  when we are in such a mess on earth. I mentioned my total love for the bottom of the sea where, to be fair, I’ve spent a bit of time. To answer Socks, I would like to live in a future era where the bottom of the oceans became a ‘ New World’ rather than the upstairs Universe. Jok.

Major crimes / armed robbery , sheriffs dept , Los Angeles 1990s .

Operator in any of the bush wars , Selous scouts , RLI or parabats. 70s / 80s , sat on the side gate of a lynx , desert boots , khakis , webbing and an bandolier of 7.62 , out on fire force . Sexual. the soldiers everyone else dressed up to be . 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just watching a programme o bbc2 farm in Montana 200 miles by 200 miles still using proper cowboys, you should take a trip and have a go

Done a bit mate. Would have loved it as a life ?

• Like 1