She landed

8 minutes ago, socks said:

Lovely little Merle that and will be heaven compared to your old dog mate. 

Yes I think you are right his been a challenge for sure and I have plenty of memories both good and really bloody bad lol. He can see his years out now pottering around the house. The temp difference is like chalk and cheese as you would expect but to be honest I think he just has a screw lose lol. Her first encounter with the ferret was bloody heaven compared to him though granted he was a week or two older but even then he just wanted to rag them. She was like best mates with them. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, fred90 said:

lovely little pup terry?. look forward to seeing how you get on with her. any idea on how big she will be, from what you have seen from parents? 

I think she will be about 21-22 going by mum any way. Father is I think 25 or there a bouts. You can't tell in the pics but she has a fair old length of leg on her back end. Smaller the better to be honest for what I need :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, terryd said:

Yes I think you are right his been a challenge for sure and I have plenty of memories both good and really bloody bad lol. He can see his years out now pottering around the house. The temp difference is like chalk and cheese as you would expect but to be honest I think he just has a screw lose lol. Her first encounter with the ferret was bloody heaven compared to him though granted he was a week or two older but even then he just wanted to rag them. She was like best mates with them. 

I know there's bull blood in your old dog, but in't there some collie blood in there as well, terry?

Unless I've got you mixed up with another member on here?

Anyway, lovely pup.  ?

Edited by shaaark