I think she about lost all 'credibility' that time when someone pounced, at the end of one of her scripted, rote outbursts and simply asked a random, pertinent and totally on topic question.

Simply? It wasn't in her carefully memorised script. So, she didn't have a fukking clue what he was on about!

She famously burbled something about; 'Perhaps another panel member should be given the opportunity to speak now ....?'

It's on the chube.

• Like 3

There’s been quite a damming few articles lately on how the leading western political leaders were lambasted and taken in by a teenage pied piper . 

when you look back it’s a damming weird time for the political class and something they seem very embarrassed about . 

• Like 2
On 30/08/2022 at 15:25, mackem said:

Retweeting about Pakistan at the moment (I bet she doesn't fly to Islamabad though). 

Back in my day we use to call the climate crisis in India/Pakistan monsoon season ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
41 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I reckoned there'd  be some dirty vids come to light with her ,just to snuff her out, get her out of the limelight ,only a puppet for the media 

I suppose a lot of the crowd she associates with are into 10 year old boys(what she looks like)- so you'd never know.

• Like 1

Kids have become political weapons and she’s just another one. For some reason the words of children were being seen as pure and refreshing. Madness.

But equally I never understood how folks could give her the shit they did. She is/was literally an autistic child who’s been manipulated by a political group. To me that’s surely something to be pitied, not attacked.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Kids have become political weapons and she’s just another one. For some reason the words of children were being seen as pure and refreshing. Madness.

But equally I never understood how folks could give her the shit they did. She is/was literally an autistic child who’s been manipulated by a political group. To me that’s surely something to be pitied, not attacked.

How dare you! 

• Haha 3