Nottinghill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Wonder if it makes the news??

Shouldn't do, relatively small scale compared to last night's 100+ people fight where a kid was chopped to death and another is in ICU. 

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

This guy was shot and killed in Chelsea last night, apparently over something carnival related, and there was a large disturbance in Bow 17 year old got really bad machete wounds. 

no f***ing loss,let's be honest... with some luck be a few more following him...they choose to live the way they do...then f**k em all?

• Like 5
On 02/09/2022 at 14:56, king said:

I'm not going against people who have a bit of fight in them...

Look every army has got a leader..

The closet thing to a UK leader we have got is more interested in housing the enemy and watching grooming gangs do what the hell they want..

As a country we ain't being led we are being betrayed from the top..

He might be your leader, he's not mine.....you talk about the white man not having any " Bulldog Spirit " and then proceed to knock white people......why focus on weak white people who dont care rather than focusing on and supporting strong white people who do care.

Its typical defeatist attitude we see time and time again whether its sport or life Brits just seem to love a loser....this little demo coming up and all you get is " thats not gonna do no good " etc why not support your own instead of going on the negative i just cant understand where this defeated submissive attitude has come from in just a few generations.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

He might be your leader, he's not mine.....you talk about the white man not having any " Bulldog Spirit " and then proceed to knock white people......why focus on weak white people who dont care rather than focusing on and supporting strong white people who do care.

Its typical defeatist attitude we see time and time again whether its sport or life Brits just seem to love a loser....this little demo coming up and all you get is " thats not gonna do no good " etc why not support your own instead of going on the negative i just cant understand where this defeated submissive attitude has come from in just a few generations.

who is your leader gnash i can’t see no strong white man on the ball to follow ?