Nottinghill

7 minutes ago, king said:

I think it would take all night to type what's changed in the uk mate.and that wouldn't even be enough.

1200 arrive by boat in a single day and nothing at all to stop it..its actually being encouraged.

A brand new iPhone..a nice warm bed in a hotel..3 meals a day..and a few bob pocket money a week..

Maybe the famous British bulldog spirit has..merely got old and tired..

To the point of standing by while 1000's of white girls are the victims of grooming gangs..raped..girls destroyed for life..

And the white man rocks up on a Friday and hands over his hard earned for there filthy food in silence..and even thanks them for the meal..

The job is ruined mate..

I honestly can see it getting worse and worse year by year..its so far gone it can't be stopped now..the force needed to stop it in its tracks ain't there anymore..

Think your actually bang on there Dean .Sad but true .

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

I would personally say that that wpco was interacting with the carnival goers in a light hearted manner and it’s been taken out of context in the video . 

If it was an assault , you’d like to think they would be a bit less accepting . It seemed she was quite happy to be dry humped , regardless of our thoughts . 

15 hours ago, king said:

I think it would take all night to type what's changed in the uk mate.and that wouldn't even be enough.

1200 arrive by boat in a single day and nothing at all to stop it..its actually being encouraged.

A brand new iPhone..a nice warm bed in a hotel..3 meals a day..and a few bob pocket money a week..

Maybe the famous British bulldog spirit has..merely got old and tired..

To the point of standing by while 1000's of white girls are the victims of grooming gangs..raped..girls destroyed for life..

And the white man rocks up on a Friday and hands over his hard earned for there filthy food in silence..and even thanks them for the meal..

The job is ruined mate..

I honestly can see it getting worse and worse year by year..its so far gone it can't be stopped now..the force needed to stop it in its tracks ain't there anymore..

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles without putting the leg work in....so what should we do just roll over and pretend its ok,thereby going against your own entitlement as a decent moral person ?....look i get it not everyone has it in them to stand up and be counted in the face of adversity thats fine....but dont be going against people who do still have a bit of fight in them.

Personally im not willing to lose my country just to help foreigners...im not willing to betray my ancestors and im not willing to put my descendants under the control of immigrants all for the sake of diversity Britain is the homeland of the native British.

To cop for another old saying " surely its better to die on your feet than live on your knees "....no ?

IMG_1727 (1).jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles without putting the leg work in....so what should we do just roll over and pretend its ok,thereby going against your own entitlement as a decent moral person ?....look i get it not everyone has it in them to stand up and be counted in the face of adversity thats fine....but dont be going against people who do still have a bit of fight in them.

Personally im not willing to lose my country just to help foreigners...im not willing to betray my ancestors and im not willing to put my descendants under the control of immigrants all for the sake of diversity Britain is the homeland of the native British.

To cop for another old saying " surely its better to die on your feet than live on your knees "....no ?

IMG_1727 (1).jpg

people to scared to lose what they have around them gnash 

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_1727 (1).jpg

I'm not going against people who have a bit of fight in them...

Look every army has got a leader..

The closet thing to a UK leader we have got is more interested in housing the enemy and watching grooming gangs do what the hell they want..

As a country we ain't being led we are being betrayed from the top..

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Kutta said:

Not really, just having a bit of a laugh going to the match and the lad got 12 month for f**k all really.

You’ve not understood me there as in that excuse for a copper doesn’t seem to mind it . 

where as it’s doesn’t seem to be the case in the example your using does it ?? 

5 minutes ago, mackem said:
WWW.LBC.CO.UK

A 17-year-old boy has been stabbed to death and another left critically ill after a mass brawl in...

Geezer stabbed with a pitch fork and knifed in Ealing , and 12 year old stabbed in Plaistow happening everyday in the city