Nottinghill

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, I didn’t need to check out his rhetoric because for starters if someone welcomes you into their home and is a nice bloke you wouldnt go all FBI on them, you either like someone or you don’t  and I did…..secondly  I wouldn’t know and would have no interest in this stuff anyway.

I had a little dog I liked, I knew it’s sire and that’s good enough for me.

If a man has shown me hospitality and friendliness I wouldn’t do him down anyway, I ain’t a f***ing snake.

Other people may be right into all that lines and pedigrees and whatever else, I ain’t, I wouldn’t have clue….not my bag mate.

Is some one a nice man ?, yep!, then good enough for me. 

Can’t argue with any of that Wilf but if all the paperwork did matter and didn’t quite add up would you change your opinion .

I know some very hospitable lying  c**ts that are your best mate until you leave the house then they are straight on the phone to stab you in the back to another .

Spent my whole life around those wishing to twist peds ,stories and anything else to suit agendas .I’ve grown cold to the welcoming exterior mate .

Downy may be right and all the rest are wrong but I know where my feelings lie .

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Can’t argue with any of that Wilf but if all the paperwork did matter and didn’t quite add up would you change your opinion .

I know some very hospitable lying  c**ts that are your best mate until you leave the house then they are straight on the phone to stab you in the back to another .

Spent my whole life around those wishing to twist peds ,stories and anything else to suit agendas .I’ve grown cold to the welcoming exterior mate .

Downy may be right and all the rest are wrong but I know where my feelings lie .

No, because it that sort of thing matters you do your due diligence and just politely say no thanks.

One thing has absolutely f**k all to do with the other.

jmho 

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, because it that sort of thing matters you do your due diligence and just politely say no thanks.

One thing has absolutely f**k all to do with the other.

jmho 

Just written out a sermon but I really can’t be arsed with the feedback so deleted it .

Your idea of a decent chap falls very short of mine  Wilf .

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Nor me Sloppy .At least we agree on that .

You are right though ,I am self right ……...eous 

Must be hard to come to terms  with .If you want any life skill lessons ,drop me a pm .

Here’s a freebie though ,ffs wash those piss ridden kennels down ????

Lol..so why were you trying to tell everyone you had a line lol... piss ridden kennels...lol... same oul  shite I see...haven't  you got the police to ring on dog lads ??

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

we can't even have a debate or voice our different opinions without folks getting personal with the insults?

could we even stand side by side as a collective,put aside our differences...for the greater fight?

I don't think so... country and us as a people are f****d?

Well said ,and if only more like you ,decent, values ,someone you'd  would want as a neighbour, getting a rare thing nowadays, mostly selve centred scum ,I'd use in a maggot farm 

26 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..so why were you trying to tell everyone you had a line lol... piss ridden kennels...lol... same oul  shite I see...haven't  you got the police to ring on dog lads ??

Lol  I told you earlier you only function in a pack and here you go again .Scared as those white shites that piss in those stinking kennels of yours .Away with you ya slag .

12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Well said ,and if only more like you ,decent, values ,someone you'd  would want as a neighbour, getting a rare thing nowadays, mostly selve centred scum ,I'd use in a maggot farm 

I tell myself...there's still more decent folks about,than f***ing dregs mate... count myself lucky I don't live in a big city,and there's still a certain level of respect ,that people where I live give each other?

• Like 3