The Unintended Keeper ( Diary of a keeping blagger )

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that’s it for another season  last Saturday was game shooting at its best, lovely clear day, freezing cold and just syndicate members shooting ( and my mate Mosh, but he’s with me, so that’s

Well thank you SL. I have just completed my suspension and read the above posts.  Going forward I will not make any more negative comments and hopefully get this section back to the way it u

So. I’ve decided to start a new thread for the 22/23 season up at the shoot now as you know I’ve been involved with my shoot for a long time ( 15 years or so ) my intention when I joined was to s

Posted Images

Another fox last night for the.204 Senopex A7 combo. It was a 16lb dog in good order. I will be back on the foxes hard now where there are lambs to protect and at the game breeding farm where there are both lambs and penned game birds and ducks to protect. 

69551F66-75EC-4121-9956-2B91ACDF9677.jpeg

• Like 8
12 hours ago, ianm said:

Another fox last night for the.204 Senopex A7 combo. It was a 16lb dog in good order. I will be back on the foxes hard now where there are lambs to protect and at the game breeding farm where there are both lambs and penned game birds and ducks to protect. 

69551F66-75EC-4121-9956-2B91ACDF9677.jpeg

What sort of weight is the scope mate?

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

What sort of weight is the scope mate?

As FH says 913grams if you are f*****g French!

However i am not, therefore it is a tad over 2lbs.

I will be back on the Drone this week as i much prefer the picture of n/v to thermal.

I will bung the 204 A7 combo in the Jimny as well just in case a mist or fog rolls in. 

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, ianm said:

Well another two dogs in the bag tonight, one 16lb and the other one 14lb. The first was Droned by my mate and the second was A7d by me. 

691E7CF4-DAE9-4BBE-BCB4-BD1BA45DA82D.jpeg

C309E8F7-E180-4056-A3F6-4C8C4EB60F5D.jpeg

Ben will be buying drone soon 

I keep telling him

Edited by bumpy22
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1