The Unintended Keeper ( Diary of a keeping blagger )

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that’s it for another season  last Saturday was game shooting at its best, lovely clear day, freezing cold and just syndicate members shooting ( and my mate Mosh, but he’s with me, so that’s

Well thank you SL. I have just completed my suspension and read the above posts.  Going forward I will not make any more negative comments and hopefully get this section back to the way it u

So. I’ve decided to start a new thread for the 22/23 season up at the shoot now as you know I’ve been involved with my shoot for a long time ( 15 years or so ) my intention when I joined was to s

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

You should maybe practice what you preach ?...what about the picture you put up,of that mullered gold medal muntjac that some twat payed you to stalk? Or the pictures of dead pet cats next to your own set up?or your little videos of rats squirming around in their death throws?should that fellow countryman and stalker lose their FAC??

I won't say anymore,and spoil this thread...but I think you try to hard Tim?

I’m open to piss take or anything you want to throw Sean .Never been afraid of criticism so fire away .Thought you were a bit tougher than all this shit  but maybe your just a wet wipe like so many others .Try too hard  for what ?.

You one who can give but can’t take if so buckle up ,there’s plenty more venom here bud .

Great thread by the way Stav ????

3 hours ago, Fellman Mark said:

I’ve asked for this picture to be removed as I can’t work out how to do it and don’t want to spoil this thread after all of stavs hard work and the kind offer of a day out for me didn’t mean to cause anyone offence 

Mark click the 3 dots top right of your original post and then click edit you will see the picture in a little box on the left is + to add and to the right is a bin to delete, delete it then save changes, hope that helps ?

Edited to say I think your one’s gone but the quoted ones are still there ?

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Mark click the 3 dots top right of your original post and then click edit you will see the picture in a little box on the left is + to add and to the right is a bin to delete, delete it then save changes, hope that helps ?

Probably timed out mate .Job for admin .

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Stavross said:

Could of been, there’s plenty of them up there, if that’s from shooting it’s been right in front of the barrel ( on the up side it didn’t go to waste my mates Jill loves them )

it will all be over in less than 10 years, BASC have already sold us down the river, lead ban, grouse banned next, then all game shooting, then anyone who wants FAC will have to prove it’s for work

back to pike fishing for me ?

Back to archery for me if it happens. No internet chat then also. The world is going mad.

People are just getting more and more selfish. No respect. No etiquette.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Edited to say I think your one’s gone but the quoted ones are still there ?

Tried that mate I’ve asked admin to remove it ? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Im just revelling in the fact there's been a ding dong & it was fucķ all to do with me! 

More importantly- stav, did doris su?rvive?? 

It’s not all about you flower ? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, albert64 said:

Don’t know what all the fuss is about someone shot a bird, it’s dead , wasn’t that the aim 

It’s funny you say that I agree dead is dead when you hear about these wars where you mustn’t use chemical weapons ect the end result is dead if you bomb shell or shoot them there still dead, just my opinion of course.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, albert64 said:

Don’t know what all the fuss is about someone shot a bird, it’s dead , wasn’t that the aim 

That’s My thoughts as well to many experts on here I can guarantee that all the people with skitty comments have done some thing similar or worse 

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

It’s not all about you flower ? 

Something we agree on for once. Because nobody wants to hear from a big gob troll who thinks that shouting loudest always makes them right. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Fellman Mark said:

That’s My thoughts as well to many experts on here I can guarantee that all the people with skitty comments have done some thing similar or worse 

I did it once by accident.

It was beaters day. I was in thick cover. Someone shouted " on the left". I looked up and fired. It all happened so fast.

When my dog brought it to me I thought, oopsie!

• Like 1