The Unintended Keeper ( Diary of a keeping blagger )

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that’s it for another season  last Saturday was game shooting at its best, lovely clear day, freezing cold and just syndicate members shooting ( and my mate Mosh, but he’s with me, so that’s

Well thank you SL. I have just completed my suspension and read the above posts.  Going forward I will not make any more negative comments and hopefully get this section back to the way it u

So. I’ve decided to start a new thread for the 22/23 season up at the shoot now as you know I’ve been involved with my shoot for a long time ( 15 years or so ) my intention when I joined was to s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stavross said:

I haven’t put any pictures up 

My mistake Stav .Was your mate Fellman  Mark .Dosnt put  shooting edible stuff in good light does it nor shine a light on your shoot if indeed it was shot at your place .

It happens ,we’ve all done it but don’t think it needs showing on an open forum .Just my opinion mind .

• Like 1

Could it not of been shot,found and eaten by an unruly dog?..why fellow countrymen,with the same interests,want to come comment and stir up shit ??? games f****d, with some luck,between  infighting amongst yourselves and that  slippery  Basc,your sport will be no more in 5/10 yrs max...who will you blame them?

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

My mistake Stav .Was your mate Fellman  Mark .Dosnt put  shooting edible stuff in good light does it nor shine a light on your shoot if indeed it was shot at your place .

It happens ,we’ve all done it but don’t think it needs showing on an open forum .Just my opinion mind .

I agree, and to be honest the amount of grief I got yesterday about certain people’s behaviour and shooting has made me think I’m about ready to fu*k it off, I don’t need the sh*t, I haven’t bothered doing a write up of the day because I’m that sick of it, my job is keeper not shoot captain, but for some reason I get it in the neck for how adults conduct themselves on the shoot, there was a couple of instances where someone should of been sent home yesterday and it’s no good having a go at me about it when I turn up at the pub afterwards, it may be the case where we get rid of a few members and make it a closed syndicate again because that’s what a few of the old members want 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Could it not of been shot,found and eaten by an unruly dog?..why fellow countrymen,with the same interests,want to come comment and stir up shit ??? games f****d, with some luck,between  infighting amongst yourselves and that  slippery  Basc,your sport will be no more in 5/10 yrs max...who will you blame them?

Could of been, there’s plenty of them up there, if that’s from shooting it’s been right in front of the barrel ( on the up side it didn’t go to waste my mates Jill loves them )

it will all be over in less than 10 years, BASC have already sold us down the river, lead ban, grouse banned next, then all game shooting, then anyone who wants FAC will have to prove it’s for work

back to pike fishing for me ?

• Like 2

The thing I find the saddest since the ban...is how everyone goes out of their way to discredit others with the same passions as them? pulling apart photos etc...last few comments on here prove that...always some maggots , jealous because someone else was out doing abit,don't matter if it's digging,lamping,shooting,keepering..theres no need for the  bitchiness... some folks can't see the wood through the trees Stav?

I'm not a shooting man,but enjoy, reading and following yourself and a few other members...but sitting reading in the back ground, I've noticed how quick some folks are to cause friction and shit for others, pathetic really let's be fair?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Grow up Sean ffs .Life is about being told something is wrong .Perhaps your so up your own arse you never make mistakes but to put them on an open forum is stupid .If you look back on the thread it’s been running very smoothly until there’s a pic of a woodcock blown to pieces .That ain’t no dog that’s a shotgun mate .

Nothings f****d just the lads that want it to be .I’ll still be doing til I die so will you so less of the negativity .
Life is full of things others don’t agree with so do we just shut up and let it go over our heads ,nope nor do I .

If thats a fellow countryman that shot that bird he needs his sgc  taken away .

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The thing I find the saddest since the ban...is how everyone goes out of their way to discredit others with the same passions as them? pulling apart photos etc...last few comments on here prove that...always some maggots , jealous because someone else was out doing abit,don't matter if it's digging,lamping,shooting,keepering..theres no need for the  bitchiness... some folks can't see the wood through the trees Stav?

I'm not a shooting man,but enjoy, reading and following yourself and a few other members...but sitting reading in the back ground, I've noticed how quick some folks are to cause friction and shit for others, pathetic really let's be fair?

Since the ban and before I’ve always noticed  how easily some put up with the shite in the game .All through the dog game there’s shite that happens that some just wince at but  never say nowt so on it goes .Yes I’m one to pull up others but nothing I wouldn’t say to their face .Shoot days if not run strictly ,fall into just what’s happened here .I’ll bet a few were giggling and thinking it was funny but reality says it was a dodgey shot .

Jealous ffs ,I’m very happy with how much I get out and so is Foxhunter I’ll wager .

If that pic sits well with yourself then what can I say bar ,if the cap fits wear the fecker .

44 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Could of been, there’s plenty of them up there, if that’s from shooting it’s been right in front of the barrel ( on the up side it didn’t go to waste my mates Jill loves them )

it will all be over in less than 10 years, BASC have already sold us down the river, lead ban, grouse banned next, then all game shooting, then anyone who wants FAC will have to prove it’s for work

back to pike fishing for me ?

If you have that defeatist attitude Stav then it may as well be over now .I’ll still be at it til I die .No c**t is telling me to stop .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

I agree, and to be honest the amount of grief I got yesterday about certain people’s behaviour and shooting has made me think I’m about ready to fu*k it off, I don’t need the sh*t, I haven’t bothered doing a write up of the day because I’m that sick of it, my job is keeper not shoot captain, but for some reason I get it in the neck for how adults conduct themselves on the shoot, there was a couple of instances where someone should of been sent home yesterday and it’s no good having a go at me about it when I turn up at the pub afterwards, it may be the case where we get rid of a few members and make it a closed syndicate again because that’s what a few of the old members want 

Your better than that mate .The thread is a joy to read .Hopefully you’ll sort the messers out and get it back in order .

You should maybe practice what you preach ?...what about the picture you put up,of that mullered gold medal muntjac that some twat payed you to stalk? Or the pictures of dead pet cats next to your own set up?or your little videos of rats squirming around in their death throws?should that fellow countryman and stalker lose their FAC??

I won't say anymore,and spoil this thread...but I think you try to hard Tim?

• Like 2