The Unintended Keeper ( Diary of a keeping blagger )

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that’s it for another season  last Saturday was game shooting at its best, lovely clear day, freezing cold and just syndicate members shooting ( and my mate Mosh, but he’s with me, so that’s

Well thank you SL. I have just completed my suspension and read the above posts.  Going forward I will not make any more negative comments and hopefully get this section back to the way it u

So. I’ve decided to start a new thread for the 22/23 season up at the shoot now as you know I’ve been involved with my shoot for a long time ( 15 years or so ) my intention when I joined was to s

Posted Images

Oh, his comments are nonsense, i'd have to respect his opinion to be bothered.

But I've had 9 different people messages me that his constant bitchinğ is putting them off posting on the forum, & that's a pity. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Oh, his comments are nonsense, i'd have to respect his opinion to be bothered.

But I've had 9 different people messages me that his constant bitchinğ is putting them off posting on the forum, & that's a pity. 

My heart bleeds for the poor souls.

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

noticed old sausage dog has stopped posting ? shame because a few folks can't hold their tongue ?

If you look at Sausage dogs content going back over the years one of the best contributors on here especially his musket shenanigans, a great loss to the site in my opinion.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

If you look at Sausage dogs content going back over the years one of the best contributors on here especially his musket shenanigans, a great loss to the site in my opinion.

I’ll second that, nobody put better posts on here than Mr Bernard Sausage, a proper country shooter and a bloody nice bloke always happy to share his knowledge 

• Like 8

I am always interested in Sausage dogs posts . I didn’t always agree with him on some things , but respected his opinions. 
             I just don’t get this negative “banter”. I personally don’t care if you are out every night or once a year , it’s not my business. We are all on here because we share a common interest . Most men aren’t professional footballers, but go to any pub and it’s all people talk about . I also enjoy Foxhunters posts . I would like him to continue to share his “ hunting “ experiences. 
             Can everyone remember how this section used to be ? It was friendly and respectful. I take the piss , but I only behave on here how I would if we were face to face . 

• Like 5

Should be ashamed of themselves …..

anyway back to reality and the bird flu thing is getting very real .

Two shoot near me have sent off a dozen or so pheasants picked up dead .Watery mouths and thin as hell .

First indications are it’s bird flu .They are expecting all shooting to cease by Xmas .Keeper on one place already shooting birds with .22 .

Hard to know what to do 

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Should be ashamed of themselves …..

anyway back to reality and the bird flu thing is getting very real .

Two shoot near me have sent off a dozen or so pheasants picked up dead .Watery mouths and thin as hell .

First indications are it’s bird flu .They are expecting all shooting to cease by Xmas .Keeper on one place already shooting birds with .22 .

Hard to know what to do 

Rescue centre near bishop Auckland has got it bad as well, can see loads of shoots getting cancelled now with the winter migrants bringing fresh stuff in

• Like 1
1 hour ago, David.evans said:

Totally agree stav 

and the only bloke out of 70 ,000 members that could shoot loaders and share the experience with us , it’s a shame and a few can thank them selfs he’s signed off 

atb 

And one out of 70,000 that can’t seem to grasp the jist  of banter .

One that can give it but can’t take it back .

Plenty on here have the crack daily without spitting dummies 3 foot .

Dont look up to failure ,ignore it and 9/10 they strive to do better .