The Unintended Keeper ( Diary of a keeping blagger )

30 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I can do the sloe gin but port is just rank, I like a bramble gin and Prosecco but don’t tell anyone in case people get the wrong impression of me ??

I worked in a pub when I was at school and was a fcuker for hiding in the seller and getting pissed!

so me dad thought he’d try and put me off by getting me arseholed, finished the night off on port… 

i puked the bed and was ill for days, it didn’t work but I’ve not drank port since I was 14?

• Haha 5

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that’s it for another season  last Saturday was game shooting at its best, lovely clear day, freezing cold and just syndicate members shooting ( and my mate Mosh, but he’s with me, so that’s

Well thank you SL. I have just completed my suspension and read the above posts.  Going forward I will not make any more negative comments and hopefully get this section back to the way it u

So. I’ve decided to start a new thread for the 22/23 season up at the shoot now as you know I’ve been involved with my shoot for a long time ( 15 years or so ) my intention when I joined was to s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

What , they might think you’re a “ big girls blouse “!!! Surely not 

1BDDDB42-5449-471F-AB9F-B47CCF2748DB.jpeg

That picture was for your eyes only, from now on if any of you want to see more, grab your credit cards and check out my onlyfans ??

• Haha 6
6 hours ago, si brown said:

so me dad thought he’d try and put me off by getting me arseholed, finished the night off on port… 

My mam & dad tried similar by cooking me a huge fry up morning after I first got pissed (14??) and similar making me smoke 20 deck lamberts when they caught me...... 

Fast forward to now, anytime i have full English on morning after, always end it with a fag!! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Nonsense , just a bit of light hearted banter.

How come you have singled me out when a lot worse is said in the General section .

Ben has made it clear to you it’s not nonsense … it’s not the content that’s the problem it’s your constant gay remarks at one person every chance you get. Like I said give it a rest or take a rest it’s up to you.