Rhino poachers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't hate the players, hate the game.Backward african living in a mudhut with 10 kids gets given an AK47 by a slightly more savvy African who is employed by an Arab who has a medicinal Chinese buyer

It's the chinks I have a problem with not the hunters. 

No sob story there Walt, it's just how it is, the homily was for max wanting to shoot the trigger men in the legs and cut their lugs off ? those guys face death every time they go out, it doesn't pert

Don't hate the players, hate the game.Backward african living in a mudhut with 10 kids gets given an AK47 by a slightly more savvy African who is employed by an Arab who has a medicinal Chinese buyer or a Yemeni dagger maker customer waiting for the rhino horn. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

Yes mack I know that's the story ,was waiting for the moral sob story of someone without a pot to piss in being offered a few quid ,and what would I do ,family to feed ect ,I'm sure there's some soulless cutn out there that would pay highly to pull the trigger on the last of a species, what a foul animal man is ! 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Yes mack I know that's the story ,was waiting for the moral sob story of someone without a pot to piss in being offered a few quid ,and what would I do ,family to feed ect ,I'm sure there's some soulless cutn out there that would pay highly to pull the trigger on the last of a species, what a foul animal man is ! 

No sob story there Walt, it's just how it is, the homily was for max wanting to shoot the trigger men in the legs and cut their lugs off ? those guys face death every time they go out, it doesn't perturb them, they live for the day, but everyone in the chain is equally as culpable, just the idiot who pulls the trigger because of his 10 pot bellied kids gets his nose and ears cut off, there's a thousand standing in line to take his place, I just remembered that rhino shot in the Paris zoo for its horn and the UK country house burglaries for victorian horn trophies, its not going to stop. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
57 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Is this not just the equivalent of someone with an airgun taking a few phezzies for the pot 

That's almost up there with your, 'people not having the covid jab should be hung for treason' post!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Don't hate the players, hate the game.Backward african living in a mudhut with 10 kids gets given an AK47 by a slightly more savvy African who is employed by an Arab who has a medicinal Chinese buyer or a Yemeni dagger maker customer waiting for the rhino horn. 

sad but true

• Like 1

If it was announced the rabbit was an endangered species and people were paying 5k a trip someone would be on here buzzin that they got last set of rabbit ears and a 5k pay day.

Trophy hunting is a money game, not hunting, and unfortunately for 99% people in this world money rules.

• Like 1