• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be environmental waste removal adverts when they feck off.

Have no interest in anything caravan related ,but have recently had a dozen pikies pitch up on the field behind my house ,a yearly occurrence unfortunately (filthy vermin) ,now I'm getting we buy any

Don’t give two fucks who they are, I had a load of Eastern European’s living there as well all got the same, I come from a travelling family don’t mean I want any old shithouse that lives in a caravan

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

It's your inner p***y calling you lol, if you say anything round your smartphone it will pick it up and send you ads,links etc.  tablets same . Thought you'd know this tbh ?‍♀️ 

Cheers, D.

Cheers D ! ?

I recently got  a iPhone 11 , noticed coloured dot up near the battery symbol googled it , it’s the phones microphone , turns out the phone is listening in Facebook is the worst offender , shouting across the room at work to co worker about anything g and next time I go on my Facebook there’s the advert regarding the topic of conversation in my newsfeed ! 
And they said the alexas  used to be bad for listening in on you . 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Narrow it down. What does " We chatted " mean, to you, these days?

Is that facing the other guy? Using ye voices? Obviously, both ye phones will be there to pick it up. (Okay; You're being a bit dark here. So, I'm just waiting for ye to say ye have a 'Tablet' or some such other thing of today. But, keeping it basic ...)

Or, were ye 'chatting' on, or within earshot of a 'desk top' sort of thing, like a computer? Maybe using one of these 'App' things, on something?

No horse for me. I'm perfectly 'happy' that 'they' / govt. are reading and listening to /seeing every word. What am I gonna do about it? Go all Lofty Wiseman?

I'm just cutting wood and popping back in here to grab a brew and watch this conversation drag along like a wormy Dogs arse.  But, I'd be fascinated to hear a counter point to my basic assertion :)

Yes mate,usually chatting in the vicinity of a desk top ,all have i phones or android on them ,must gather data some how ,I'm not fussed ,usually just chatting bollocks, few spurs supporters, nothing interesting comes out of them to bother big brother ,or the Premiership

• Thanks 1

About the one and only time I ever managed to figure out the camera on my phone was a year ago ~ practically to the day, as it happens. I had all night to figure that out though. I was stuck, staring at a whole bunch of drips, feeding into my arm! :rolleyes:

Still got the picture. Stuck on my phone. No earthly what to do with it. Never got any adverts for drips since. Don't get adverts anyway. Else I'd probably get them for Meguri :spiteful:

On 27/08/2022 at 11:05, waltjnr said:

Have no interest in anything caravan related ,but have recently had a dozen pikies pitch up on the field behind my house ,a yearly occurrence unfortunately (filthy vermin) ,now I'm getting we buy any caravan adverts and various caravan sales shit popping up ,mental !!

Used to have them in a car park every year opposite me, just rain down pebbles with your catty mate surprising how quick they decided to get on, don’t use bb,s as they can carry your info and stand out we’re as a pebble once landed is just another stone on the ground, marbles for shop windows as they shatter on impact, many more uses than the handy little pot filler  ????

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

How fcuking sad ,few travelers pull up and they vermin ,some sad folk in this world 

Sorry I meant to say upstanding citizens ,pillars of society, the thieving ,rubbish ,is just part of their culture I should embrace and enjoy ,they're not whittling pegs ,selling lucky Heather and reading fortunes that's for sure ,I'll give you a bell when they pull off ,you can get your truck here and clean up ?

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

How fcuking sad ,few travelers pull up and they vermin ,some sad folk in this world 

Don’t give two fucks who they are, I had a load of Eastern European’s living there as well all got the same, I come from a travelling family don’t mean I want any old shithouse that lives in a caravan pulling up and shitting everywhere while helping thereselves to stuff from the garden, I,m not a racist or anti traveller or any other anti label, just anti c**t and won’t tolerate them pitching up next to me and taking the piss, ??

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Sorry I meant to say upstanding citizens ,pillars of society, the thieving ,rubbish ,is just part of their culture I should embrace and enjoy ,they're not whittling pegs ,selling lucky Heather and reading fortunes that's for sure ,I'll give you a bell when they pull off ,you can get your truck here and clean up ?

Maybe next time you go and have a word with them