Have no interest in anything caravan related ,but have recently had a dozen pikies pitch up on the field behind my house ,a yearly occurrence unfortunately (filthy vermin) ,now I'm getting we buy any caravan adverts and various caravan sales shit popping up ,mental !!

• Haha 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be environmental waste removal adverts when they feck off.

Have no interest in anything caravan related ,but have recently had a dozen pikies pitch up on the field behind my house ,a yearly occurrence unfortunately (filthy vermin) ,now I'm getting we buy any

Don’t give two fucks who they are, I had a load of Eastern European’s living there as well all got the same, I come from a travelling family don’t mean I want any old shithouse that lives in a caravan

Posted Images

So, how's your device know they're there? Seriously; this is interesting, Walt. I'm Extremely conscious of the fact that my phone is Listening to everything within range of it. (Not just calls. It listens 24 / 7, from my hip)

I don't take any pictures with it. If I did, they'd be gone through. So, ye must have i. Pointed the camera at them, even inadvertently. Like walking out the door engaging with the phone.

ii. 'Spoken' of them. Mentioning a key word in a live conversation. To the phone, or within 'earshot' of it.

iii. Typed a keyword into ye phone / computer. (Prior to posting about the results, on here, of course).

Ken ,puzzles me ,it's happened at work on the works pcs ,very secure ,its General Electric, paranoid about security, we've chatted about a really obscure subject,item ,and adds pop up ,

And no my phone hasn't been out anywhere near them,very odd 

Edited by waltjnr

Narrow it down. What does " We chatted " mean, to you, these days?

Is that facing the other guy? Using ye voices? Obviously, both ye phones will be there to pick it up. (Okay; You're being a bit dark here. So, I'm just waiting for ye to say ye have a 'Tablet' or some such other thing of today. But, keeping it basic ...)

Or, were ye 'chatting' on, or within earshot of a 'desk top' sort of thing, like a computer? Maybe using one of these 'App' things, on something?

No horse for me. I'm perfectly 'happy' that 'they' / govt. are reading and listening to /seeing every word. What am I gonna do about it? Go all Lofty Wiseman?

I'm just cutting wood and popping back in here to grab a brew and watch this conversation drag along like a wormy Dogs arse.  But, I'd be fascinated to hear a counter point to my basic assertion :)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Have no interest in anything caravan related ,but have recently had a dozen pikies pitch up on the field behind my house ,a yearly occurrence unfortunately (filthy vermin) ,now I'm getting we buy any caravan adverts and various caravan sales shit popping up ,mental !!

Your phone has picked the word caravan up in your conversations and now thinks your wanting to become a member of the travelling community. 

• Sad 1