It’s started

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the drug dealers and wrong uns on our streets and the wasting how much to catch a lad testing a jukel 

Fookin F pace,  they on drugs ! Buy a banger 

They not got nothing better to do than chase coursing lads     

Posted Images

Usual pre season scaremongering post from the coppers you can guarantee  at least one police force will wheel out this old photo saying they’ve caught some coursing lads, same picture every year  

6E354511-6BEF-408F-9F73-774021CBB38B.jpeg

Edited by Samrog
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, brian c said:

It's coming to an end apparently boys can get banned from keeping lurchers even before goin to court 

I've herd that aswell. Just had a clip sent me with a bloke talking about 2 chaps who had been caught harecoursing and the police give them a 2 year ban keeping lurchers. No courts involved,  Would post it on here but dint know how lol

Hahaha... Your all gonna get nicked... ?

Or thats what they want you to think, BUT the truth really is, they ain't got the resourses to Police nothing but the 'hot spots' and its only fools thats gonna run that ground. Daft buggers are gonna get a hard time AND if you really can, try and educate those that may know no better... It ain't just 25 quid in your local Magistraits no more....

The game's moved up a notch, got harder... Play that game, and help any worth helping... Any conviction is fuel to their cause.

And that reminds me, i live in one of those 'hotspots' and if your reading this Ivan, i'll dance with the devil this season as always... ??

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

How do they just mek new laws up surely the can't do ote till your convicted o summat 

You can now be convicted on attempt... EG, whatever they deem plausable to course....

17 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Hahaha... Your all gonna get nicked... ?

Or thats what they want you to think, BUT the truth really is, they ain't got the resourses to Police nothing but the 'hot spots' and its only fools thats gonna run that ground. Daft buggers are gonna get a hard time AND if you really can, try and educate those that may know no better... It ain't just 25 quid in your local Magistraits no more....

The game's moved up a notch, got harder... Play that game, and help any worth helping... Any conviction is fuel to their cause.

And that reminds me, i live in one of those 'hotspots' and if your reading this Ivan, i'll dance with the devil this season as always... ??

Ivan the terrible ? had a few encounters with him, even caught me on his day off in his own car ? twat 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Ivan the terrible ? had a few encounters with him, even caught me on his day off in his own car ? twat 

?? That's him... 

He's tried to bust the Lab trainers on the field in front of my house last season...!