pig hunting

i was about 12 when i got in to coursing i never had my own dog i used to go with freinds . one day i will never forget we went coursing around the local fields we had 3 rabbits so far . we were doin pretty well considering we were only 12 at the time . then we saw another rabbit (so we thought . as the grass was pretty long) so we slipped the dog the dog got closer and closer then all of a sudden a piglet got up just as the dog got to it . the dog stuck catching it straight away but just as the dog struck we noticed a land rover coming towards us from the other end of the field ( FARMERS ) we tried run off but the dog wouldn,t come with us it was trying bring the piglet back to us :yes: . the farmers went straight over to the dog and started wacking it with sticks we had to go back try stop em but like i say we were only 12 so they grabbed us took us back to the farm and rang the police . we spent the next 3 hours locked up only to be let out with a slap on the wrist but its one of them storys that will stay with me forever ( GOD BLESS HUNTING ) :thumbs::victory::laugh: sorry to the farmer and the piglet :oops:

Edited by danny r

i was about 12 when i got in to coursing i never had my own dog i used to go with freinds . one day i will never forget we went coursing around the local fields we had 3 rabbits so far . we were doin pretty well considering we were only 12 at the time . then we saw another rabbit (so we thought . as the grass was pretty long) so we slipped the dog the dog got closer and closer then all of a sudden a piglet got up just as the dog got to it . the dog stuck catching it straight away but just as the dog struck we noticed a land rover coming towards us from the other end of the field ( FARMERS ) we tried run off but the dog wouldn,t come with us it was trying bring the piglet back to us :yes: . the farmers went straight over to the dog and started wacking it with sticks we had to go back try stop em but like i say we were only 12 so they grabbed us took us back to the farm and rang the police . we spent the next 3 hours locked up only to be let out with a slap on the wrist but its one of them storys that will stay with me forever ( GOD BLESS HUNTING ) :thumbs::victory::laugh: sorry to the farmer and the piglet :oops:

:clapper: kids aye!

i remember shooting a crow on next doors chimney and it came down got caught on the gutter and the blood was dripping onto the back door :icon_redface: was probably about 12 at the time looking back now is funny but it wasn't at the time :blink: