How about that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My best mate just won the big one on a scratch card. Can you believe it . £1.000.000. It could not possibly have happened to a better fella. Fckg brilliant. Jok.

Jon Jon. No kids. No mortgage. Handed over his house and everything else to his ex 3 years ago. Never asked a penny from anyone. He and I had a lovely woodworking business and were well thought of loc

See a thing on tv ,2 mancs down in London buy some scratchcards with bank card reported lost ,went into next shop scratched them off an had 4 mill ,all caught on camera ,and recorded phone call to lot

Jon Jon. No kids. No mortgage. Handed over his house and everything else to his ex 3 years ago. Never asked a penny from anyone. He and I had a lovely woodworking business and were well thought of locally. This guy deserved a bit of luck and by gum he got it. Jok.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

See a thing on tv ,2 mancs down in London buy some scratchcards with bank card reported lost ,went into next shop scratched them off an had 4 mill ,all caught on camera ,and recorded phone call to lottery people ,asked for cash as didn't have a bank account, lottery people look into it as scratch cards bought with a debit card,got 19 months each and no money ! 

Well done to your mate ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, jok said:

Jon Jon. No kids. No mortgage. Handed over his house and everything else to his ex 3 years ago. Never asked a penny from anyone. He and I had a lovely woodworking business and were well thought of locally. This guy deserved a bit of luck and by gum he got it. Jok.

In that case mate, I hope he lives the rock n' roll lifestyle for a while - nice holiday and plenty of fanny :yes: :thumbs:

I suppose my one bit of advice would be to keep it quiet - it's amazing how many how hands come out when there's a few quid involved.

Good luck to him :thumbs:

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, jok said:

I think we are having a beer anytime soon. Jok.

Fcking leech…, wins a million and it’s all, ‘aye we should defo get out for a beer pal’. ?

Seriously though, that’s brilliant. Always makes me glad to hear of of people who deserve a bit luck, getting a decent lift on the lottery. 

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, jok said:

There won’t be any hands mate. He won’t say a fckg word and neither will I. Jok.

You've just told the whole of the hunting life , they’ll tell every b*****d they know , before the weeks out they’ll be ten deep at his door ..??

• Like 1

Aye up Sussex. Nice to hear from you. Yes, I realised my minor error but as you you know, no names, no pack drill. Hell of a thrill for my mate though. He went through a storm and has come out of it blazing. Hope all’s well pal. Jok.

• Like 1