Civil unrest, We could learn a lesson from France.

I'd consider myself well to the right of centre, but certainly not "far right".

I don't believe in god, but if there is one he is probably the vengeful god of the Old Testament rather than the "turn the other cheek" God of the New Testament.

Paradoxically, I believe in Christian values, but don't need a god to think that way.

Im not racist, but I don't believe in multicultural societies. 

I think a man should be the head of the family unit, but also believe men and women are equal in different way, men go to work, women have and raise a family. Does that make me a misogynist ? I don't think so.

Maybe it's because I'm old and have old fashioned values, I could be wrong, who knows ?

Maybe I'm looking back through rose tinted glasses ?

But one thing is certain, most people in the UK are conservative with a small "c".

Sad that we haven't got the politicians with the same values.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read the name “Owen Jones” and didn’t bother !……a Nazi who thinks everyone else is a Nazi except him ! 

We had people like Owen Jones latching on to us in the miners strike middle class intellectuals who have made a good living by pretending to be on the side of ordinary joe bloggs tbh people like him I

Halfway through writing 'The road to Wigan pier ' ,George Orwell realised that " middle class intellectuals " like the Jones fella ,don't care about the poor or the working class ...they just hate the

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I don't think that was sufficient to get permission for a search warrant.?

As I said; we don't have all the facts. And the press are quite happy with that.

I'll tell you exactly what happened ;)

Owen Jones goes out and, feeling like Jack the lad, he bypasses the usual gay bar and wanders into the wrong pub.

After 1 too many Babychams he gets a bit lively and bumps into a local and, spills his pint.

Now, it's been a while since our frilly friend has been put right by anybody so, when the bloke asks him to 'watch what he's doing, Mr Jones, the punchable little upstart that he is, and believing the hype that his LGBTQUPYOURBUM+ credentials will save him, decides to get a bit lippy and, he does it in a way that those self declared intellectuals think will make them look clever.

Obviously the inevitable happens - Owen gets a couple of well deserved slaps that he is physically unable to answer.

Then, when ol' PC I-haven't-done-any-real-work-for-years is taking his statement and, the gay fella realises he's now safe, he starts to get a bit angry and, he demands to see this coppers superiors.

When he's got the audience that his self entitlement is happy with, he starts to demand repercussions over and above what the normal citizen would get - making accusations of homophobic slurs and gay bashing against his assailant, threatening to write up his treatment by the Met in the Guardian and Pink News if they don't 'find' something to prosecute the chap in the pub.

The chief cuntstable at the met, who may or may not have indulged in a cheeky nosh from Jones or one of his pals, was easily persuaded to oblige.

The sad part of it all is that if Owen Jones wasn't such an odious little c**t, he could have held his hands up and apologised for bumping the geezer, bought him a new pint and, everyone would have had a good night.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'll tell you exactly what happened ;)

Owen Jones goes out and, feeling like Jack the lad, he bypasses the usual gay bar and wanders into the wrong pub.

After 1 too many Babychams he gets a bit lively and bumps into a local and, spills his pint.

Now, it's been a while since our frilly friend has been put right by anybody so, when the bloke asks him to 'watch what he's doing, Mr Jones, the punchable little upstart that he is, and believing the hype that his LGBTQUPYOURBUM+ credentials will save him, decides to get a bit lippy and, he does it in a way that those self declared intellectuals think will make them look clever.

Obviously the inevitable happens - Owen gets a couple of well deserved slaps that he is physically unable to answer.

Then, when ol' PC I-haven't-done-any-real-work-for-years is taking his statement and, the gay fella realises he's now safe, he starts to get a bit angry and, he demands to see this coppers superiors.

When he's got the audience that his self entitlement is happy with, he starts to demand repercussions over and above what the normal citizen would get - making accusations of homophobic slurs and gay bashing against his assailant, threatening to write up his treatment by the Met in the Guardian and Pink News if they don't 'find' something to prosecute the chap in the pub.

The chief cuntstable at the met, who may or may not have indulged in a cheeky nosh from Jones or one of his pals, was easily persuaded to oblige.

The sad part of it all is that if Owen Jones wasn't such an odious little c**t, he could have held his hands up and apologised for bumping the geezer, bought him a new pint and, everyone would have had a good night.

Sounds feasible . Is that your take on it or have you inside knowledge ?