9 year old girl shot and killed in Liverpool.

On 30/09/2022 at 09:44, Daniel cain said:

10 different suspects....and no cnuts been formally charged yet?

Apparently Liverpool crown court was full front and back of armed police this (Saturday) morning. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whethe

give it a rest lads,a f***ing child has been killed and the usual suspects are at each others throats?... like I said,you play the game,then there should be consiquences...people earning millions

imagine being that mother and what's she's going through...we all know that vile piece of scum that shot the poor child is to blame... but that mother is always going to be thinking I wish I neve

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

Rumour has it the gunman ran to Paul Russell’s unexpectedly, Paul Russell gave him a lift, police traced the gunman to Paul Russell’s by cctv etc, raided Paul Russell’s arrested him and his missus, took car away took them away, I think gun residue in car and forensics at Paul Russell’s Puts gunman there, plus Paul gonna turn QE save his missus being charged and him getting more serious charges, A-t

703B6495-5326-4C81-9479-E298FC9C8A5C.png

I hope they all get f****d for it if guilty the rats.