9 year old girl shot and killed in Liverpool.

30 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

His daughter didn't deserve being killed and if he's left on the streets somebody else might kop for a stray bullet. I agree with the rest of it.

he ran into the house because the girls mother opened the door to see what the noise was....he pushed past her and the little girl...coward cnut?

• Like 1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whethe

give it a rest lads,a f***ing child has been killed and the usual suspects are at each others throats?... like I said,you play the game,then there should be consiquences...people earning millions

imagine being that mother and what's she's going through...we all know that vile piece of scum that shot the poor child is to blame... but that mother is always going to be thinking I wish I neve

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Bucker said:

Repercussions like getting shot at? 

if you move in them circles,play at being a badman...then you deserve what ever comes your way in my opinion...if you thought anything of your family,you would keep your nose clean?

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Would you grass on the gun man if you knew him?

I wouldn't grass anyone up fullstop...I've been on the recieving end yrs ago,when my so called mates hung me out to dry to save their own necks...if you can't handle the bird,you shouldn't play the game pal...it's as simple as that?

if you play with fire,you will get burnt...

33 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

If the team he is working for have any sense he won't be found - ever.

that's it,he's a liability now,brought it on top for the rest of them....be some twitchy bums about now?

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Use your brain,he will say f**k all because of the repercussions (they don't give your whole family new identities)... that makes perfect sense.

It depends on the I individual I suppose and this fella obviously he wasn't thinking about his or anyone else's safety when he got himself into the trouble he got in for someone to take a shot at him,I think it'll be the shooter's family  and associates who are in danger and they'll be the first to give him up so they can distance themselves from him no one will want to be connected to a child's murder,the only way I can see him not getting caught is if it was a well planned and organised and not many have knowledge of it,

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bucker said:

My point was, Joseph Nee already knows the repercussions involved when you cross the man who shot at him.

I suspect he will be singing like a canary, it's the only way out for him.

for all we know...he could be behind some other cnuts demise...and it's payback time?

these f***ing clowns are happy to make the money,buy all the toys and trappings...but when it gets on top,start singing and the establishment look after you...how f****d up is that???

14 minutes ago, Bucker said:

If what you're trying to say is you would try and deal with it in another way? If not and you're following this imaginary code then shame on you.

There is no code pal or honour amongst theives?....I learnt that along time ago... everyone is responsible for their own actions,and you should be man enough to  take it on the chin when your door goes through... thankfully I grew the f**k up and got out and away from the shit,never ripped no cnut off,always payed on time.. don't live my life having to look over my shoulders because I sold some other lowlife out for a few yrs less...they are happy to take the money whens things are good... then be man enough to do the bird when they catch up with you ..it's as simple as that to me?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Bucker said:

As I said, how can you expect a scumbag with no morals to accept death and take a bullet, it's not going to happen.

As I said, I will be very surprised if he keeps his mouth closed, that's of course if he does actually know the shooter, that's not a given if it was a planned hit.

garenteed the shooter will known who sent him and why...a supplier he's f****d off or kept waiting?,a rival he's disrespected ?hanging out the arse of someone he shouldn't of?Yadda Yadda....

On 23/08/2022 at 16:48, WILF said:

I’m sure you are absolutely lovely people, but you are still frost in the mortar.

Im sure you don’t think of yourself as such but there it is, some things just “are” ?

Frost in the mortars a right bugger..... a Cnut it is 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bucker said:

I've just seen the CCTV footage where the four gunshots can be heard, there's almost 30 secs from the first blast to the last blast.

Wether the poor girl was killed by the first short or the last shot, it just shows how evil the b*****d is.

Some dirty fcukers in the world,I'm in Dublin and it's a small enough city every one is related to someone and they would kill you within an act as we say,there's been loads of fellas killed in Dublin pushing prams or holding their kids some bloke's just don't give a f**k can't judge a fella for not opening his mouth kid's mean fcuk all to some bloke's,I know I wouldn't rat them out in my situation if I was a single bloke with no other family members maybe I'd think about it just not if I was living in this city

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Nicepix said:

There were a few of them in your neck of the woods. None fatal and all carried out by noddies. Not the skilled, logical executioners you see on tv. Just some low life who was usually more scared than the  people he was supposed to threaten. The Liverpool job looks like the same sort of thing. An amateur hit man.

Probably off his head on drugs aswell when you read about assassinations like the one on John Goldfinger Palmer then the Liverpool hit man was definitely an ameture. 

• Like 1