Train strikes

At what point did the British bloke get so down on himself ?

When did we start blaming each other for things none of us asked for ?

Railwaymen didn’t ask for massive price hikes in goods and mortgages just like none of us did, but they have a right to ask for a few quid to help cope with a situation they didn’t create.

See, the fact is, we never needed anybody to come here and say “Move over son, we can do this better”……

We didn’t need the doctors, we could have trained our own 

We didn’t need extra blokes to drive trains or build roads or lay bricks or man the petrol station or drive a lorry or invent stuff…..we had managed all this stuff all on our own, through countless wars and famine and social unrest…..we still built the biggest empire the world has ever seen…..from a tiny speck of land in the Atlantic, we did that.

Then they decided to take it all away from us and all we can do is take these same peoples, who betrayed us, side and help them kick what remains of the British working class bloke?

Nah, I don’t f***ing think so, I know who my enemy is.

• Like 6

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what wilf is saying and what your failing to grasp is that though benifit scroungers are an 'enemy' they are so totally inconsequential, like the railworkers.....yet we are conditioned to hate

Question, how does a railwayman, a working bloke like you, getting an extra few quid effect you exactly ? And if it makes you half an hour or and hour late helping him get an extra few quid, wasn

That would be me. All the way.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

I seen a top boy in the rail chatting about it,the carts are on lease to the goverment,the leasers don't pay for matenance or not just earn big doe charts

That's not how I read it, Francie.

The government stopped issuing franchises, but the ones all still active run up until 2030;

Cheers.

41 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Maybe I’m noticing something that’s not there, but it’s strange that in a world where they have to shoe horn a spade into every advert they have only used white people to mock and condescend to another European nation…….you can bet if it had been a positive message that advert would have looked like the Notting Hill carnival ;) 

Wolves, wolves everywhere ;) 

Edited to add:

Must just be me imagining things seeing as we are upto our ears in black, women bricklayers  !

BAAB637A-39B9-4D83-B169-A4EC3D2C589C.jpeg.df859133d66bc8c7114e37b8ab656b40.jpeg

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

No wonder we're f****d reading some of the posts on here. It's not all about the money, conditions, working rotas and many other things are included.   This divide and conquer shit has been going on forever, turn the public against a sector of society trying to build a better life for them and their families and the powers that be basically have you doing their dirty work for them.

When I started serving my time in 1980 I can remember an old guy saying to me, instead of trying to hold the strikers back, support them, if their life gets better yours will to, if they get what their due, you will as well.

I'd give every working man and woman in the uk a decent wage rise, to the folks saying we can't afford it, my arse, the moneys there it's going to the wrong places and the wrong people at both ends of the spectrum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
14 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Another point scoring Tory bashing bit of propaganda off our resident commie, how many times has your hero Starmer  been on the picket line supporting the working men who labour supposedly are the party for, how many of the draconian anti union laws have the Labour party abolished when they've been in power.

Might be wrong, but wasn't a labour mp sacked for being on the picket line?.

24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It's not an eye opener for me, I can't open it !

Do you have to be a Twitter user to access it ? 

Cheers.

No mate, mine plays right off the post. ?

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think what wilf is saying and what your failing to grasp is that though benifit scroungers are an 'enemy' they are so totally inconsequential, like the railworkers.....yet we are conditioned to hate these people more than the man who agreed to pay 30 billion for a failed track and trace. Even if Adolf foxhunter managed to gas every single person on benifits the total amount saved wouldn't even cover the bill for missiles to Ukraine, never mind the aid to India alone (India that is releasing more green house gases than we ever will). It's all smoke and mirrors and the white working British male is not and never has been the problem we are led to believe , though he will always foot the bill.

I'm not seeing any riddles at all 

Our ships sinking because it's rotten below the water line...while the nation argues what colour to paint the crows nest and the mate blames the bosun.

(I guess that little metaphor was a bit of a riddle,did you like it??)

Good post mate absolutely spot on as you know always look at the much bigger picture these fuckers are just spunking OUR money with no recriminations what so ever.

• Like 3

My mate works doing pest control at a massive hospital. The statistics for the hospital are frightening with regards beds and waiting times. The hospital pays 70 grand a year for pest control. It uses a facilities management company to supply pest control, they employ one of the big pest companies, they then sub to my mates company. 

Now no matter how much people like sandymere and his boyfriend Corbyn or any other red rosette wearing politician would promise to pour masses of money into the health service they would never ever ever fix what is fundamentally wrong. To many new comers making an unsustainable population,using a service that is a money pit. Indeed throwing masses of money at it would make the fundamental problems even worse for the future.

Until the hospital employs old Jim to do the pest control on £35,000 a year .....and when he has no rat boxes to check or pigeons to shoot he can change a light bulb and even (what sort of genius come even comes up with this next idea) fill a bucket with disinfectant and mop the corridors!!

And this is being repeated in every large organisation from government to education.

Jobs fcked and it won't be rebuilt in a sensible way until we have total disaster and collapse. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Jobs fcked and it won't be rebuilt in a sensible way until we have total disaster and collapse. 

My exact thought on the country mate.

This madness can only end in disaster, not until then will those left standing be able to rebuild. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1