Train strikes

9 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Why do you talk in riddles ?

All governments are shite end of ?

It’s not a riddle, what’s confusing about not mistaking who your enemy is ?

Because it ain’t the railwayman working 12 hours shifts who lives down your street, who plays for the local football club, who gos to the school fete and slings a few Bob in the pot, who lends you his ladder.

It ain’t that bloke…….

Kicking our own and helping our enemies, it’s a British f***ing disease !

• Like 2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what wilf is saying and what your failing to grasp is that though benifit scroungers are an 'enemy' they are so totally inconsequential, like the railworkers.....yet we are conditioned to hate

Question, how does a railwayman, a working bloke like you, getting an extra few quid effect you exactly ? And if it makes you half an hour or and hour late helping him get an extra few quid, wasn

That would be me. All the way.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s not a riddle, what’s confusing about not mistaking who your enemy is ?

Because it ain’t the railwayman working 12 hours shifts who lives down your street, who plays for the local football club, who gos to the school fete and slings a few Bob in the pot, who lends you his ladder.

It ain’t that bloke…….

Kicking our own and helping our enemies, it’s a British f***ing disease !

More feckin riddles ?

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

More feckin riddles ?

Yep, thought so……and here ladies and gentleman is a person who is allowed to vote.

Ever wonder why politicians get away with murder…..well ⬆️

I suppose you are one of them thinks you’d see a load of money back if they sacked off everyone who needs benefits as well are you ? ? 

Edited by WILF
Just now, WILF said:

Yep, thought so……and here ladies and gentleman is a person who is allowed to vote.

Ever wonder why politicians get away with murder…..well ⬆️

I suppose you are one of them thinks you’d see a load of money back if they sacked off everyone who needs benefits as well are you ? ? 

More shite. 

I dont expect anything from the State I support myself and my family.

Benefit scroungers I would put them all in a gas chamber and save the country a fortune to invest in people and businesses that work.

• Haha 1
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

More shite. 

I dont expect anything from the State I support myself and my family.

Benefit scroungers I would put them all in a gas chamber and save the country a fortune to invest in people and businesses that work.

Course you would ?

• Thanks 1

And exactly how are you going to change who governs us ?

Well, a decent start is not swallowing all their shit, then you can make better informed choices.

Your enemies, enemy is your friend and never more so than now……jmho of course

Just now, WILF said:

Well, a decent start is not swallowing all their shit, then you can make better informed choices.

Your enemies, enemy is your friend and never more so than now……jmho of course

More feckin riddles. 

Make a better choice....they're all useless ?

More feckin riddles. 

Make a better choice....they're all useless ?

Question, how does a railwayman, a working bloke like you, getting an extra few quid effect you exactly ?

And if it makes you half an hour or and hour late helping him get an extra few quid, wasn’t that worth it to be able to help a bloke just like you win against the people who are destroying the country ? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Question, how does a railwayman, a working bloke like you, getting an extra few quid effect you exactly ?

And if it makes you half an hour or and hour late helping him get an extra few quid, wasn’t that worth it to be able to help a bloke just like you win against the people who are destroying the country ? 

Do you work at all?

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

how you living like an emperor if your working non stop while others are shooting hunting etc ?

real wealth is having the time to do as you please mate 

what head the balls ambition is to have no time but to work non stop ? you won’t find any one on. there death bed saying i wish  i worked more ? 

I get time off in the week mate and I can afford to travel a lot is that what I do with my money, I agree with the comment about your death bed my death bed I will be thinking of all the great places and people I’ve met because I was lucky enough to visit, ask Mackem about the benefits of travelling the world it broadens your mind.

• Like 1