Train strikes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what wilf is saying and what your failing to grasp is that though benifit scroungers are an 'enemy' they are so totally inconsequential, like the railworkers.....yet we are conditioned to hate

Question, how does a railwayman, a working bloke like you, getting an extra few quid effect you exactly ? And if it makes you half an hour or and hour late helping him get an extra few quid, wasn

That would be me. All the way.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not bad guys mate just bad timing .When the economy is on the up is time to ask for a rise not when it’s on its arse .

Really ?…..you don’t buy that shit do you ?

The economy ain’t so bad that they can’t keep housing and feeding and clothing hundreds of thousands of wogs every year is it !

It ain’t so bad that they can shovel off billions of pounds worth of kit buck shee to that phoney f***ing war in UKraine that Europe and America were so eager to provoke.

Economy stopped mattering years ago, didn’t you get the memo mate ? Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, FOXHUNTER said:

40k ....feck me I would live like a king on that.

Greedy barstewards.

Not if you lived round my old way you wouldn’t, you’d be down the food bank every week so you didn’t starve !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, smithie said:

If your not happy with your work or pay get another job....  don't be crying and putting others out..

It’s a shame we don’t take that attitude at election time isn’t it to all the duck house keepers and 2nd home moat builders ! 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Really ?…..you don’t buy that shit do you ?

The economy ain’t so bad that they can’t keep housing and feeding and clothing hundreds of thousands of wogs every year is it !

It ain’t so bad that they can shovel off billions of pounds worth of kit buck shee to that phoney f***ing war in UKraine that Europe and America were so eager to provoke.

Economy stopped mattering years ago, didn’t you get the memo mate ? Lol 

We’ve been doing all that for years mate but have you ever seen prices  rise as fast as they are at the moment .Funding wars and sand niggers is so British .

Maybe your too hung up on the whole issue to notice .The country will be on its knees this winter ,mark my words .

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not if you lived round my old way you wouldn’t, you’d be down the food bank every week so you didn’t starve !

Back in the day day  Wilf ,40 g was worth 120 now so not so bad all of a sudden .

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

We’ve been doing all that for years mate but have you ever seen prices  rise as fast as they are at the moment .Funding wars and sand niggers is so British .

Maybe your too hung up on the whole issue to notice .The country will be on its knees this winter ,mark my words .

I agree, but kicking the small bloke ain’t the place to start mending it….we are looking in the wrong direction mate

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Feck off ..live within your means and dont get up the eyes in debt. 

Why do people always blame someone else instead of taking a long hard look at themselves 

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

How much would you need to be comfortable down there

I know what I needed and I didn’t live big but I’ll keep it to myself, but a survey around 10 years ago said people needed £27 an hour to just survive…..I’d guess now that figure is closer to £50 now 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Feck off ..live within your means and dont get up the eyes in debt. 

Why do people always blame someone else instead of taking a long hard look at themselves 

As I said before, you don’t get out much do you mate ? Lol 

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

As I said before, you don’t get out much do you mate ? Lol 

You talk nowt but shite.

I have never had anywhere near 40k a year and bought my house, cars and lived my life to the full with holidays etc so why cant greedy feckers not survive on 40k

No financial discipline that's why ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You talk nowt but shite.

I have never had anywhere near 40k a year and bought my house, cars and lived my life to the full with holidays etc so why cant greedy feckers not survive on 40k

No financial discipline that's why ?

Sorry mate, but that whole post just shows a massive naivety of the wider world…..

• Like 1