Back stabbing work colleagues

28 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

a lot were bullies mate 

remember having a PE class and the 60+ year old teacher having a hard on watching us play football ????

A lot of teachers back then had a hatred of kids, the school I went to the girls had two lesbian PE teachers, doesn't bear thinking about, and a male teacher who sodomised and molested 3 kids I knew, two have mental health issues and have attempted suicide. 

• Sad 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny enough I was just sat in my van in the car park of a large factory I,m working in having a fag, the receptionist came out to tell me someone had just came in and reported me for smoking on site,

Ive learnt over the yrs not to get to friendly with folks I work with...I tell everyone the same thing..."I'm here to earn money ,not make friends" I'm lucky now,I work for 2 lads who look after me, s

When I got measured up for a protective vest, in  those you had to choose between knife proof or bullet proof, they didn't do vests that protected from both. So when Don, the gay Italian tailor who us

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

A lot of teachers back then had a hatred of kids, the school I went to the girls had two lesbian PE teachers, doesn't bear thinking about, and a male teacher who sodomised and molested 3 kids I knew, two have mental health issues and have attempted suicide. 

That must of been the same school I went to one teacher got caught perving on girls through a hole in the wall unless many schools are similar 

3 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

That must of been the same school I went to one teacher got caught perving on girls through a hole in the wall unless many schools are similar 

Back then pre-internet, few sources of info, I think a lot of these predators, like in the clergy, hid in plain sight, everyone trusted teachers, priests and coppers. 

• Like 4

Well back to the topic this Gobby fat mother cock sucking f****r must be 6ft 3 at least 27 stone a f***ing monster slug of a guy can’t walk 20 yards without sitting down stabbed me in the back  because they were going to off hire him he said he could do my job and more for less money What a c**t

I always expect the worst from people. That way you are never disappointed in them. People are c**ts, especially in institutions like work places. One of the best things about retirement is not having to rub shoulders with lowlife in the work place.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I always expect the worst from people. That way you are never disappointed in them. People are c**ts, especially in institutions like work places. One of the best things about retirement is not having to rub shoulders with lowlife in the work place.

Yep people are c**ts ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I have had a term for it for years mate, I call it:

Reassuringly Disappointing 

You know most people will disappoint you and when they eventually do, you are reassured in your view.

Now and again you meet paths with a person who don’t and they are the ones to treasure ;) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The place I work now is shocking for tittle tattle and backstabbing the worst culprits are some of the older generation who must have led really boring lives as they are still working after drawing their state pension another is a young lad who hovers about you eavesdropping on a conversation if you're talking about management I have nicknamed him the earwig. I have come across loads of backstabbers since leaving the pits in the 80s some thing I never came across wile working their even though there was arguments and disagreements snidy behaviour and backstabbing was very rare. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

The place I work now is shocking for tittle tattle and backstabbing the worst culprits are some of the older generation who must have led really boring lives as they are still working after drawing their state pension another is a young lad who hovers about you eavesdropping on a conversation if you're talking about management I have nicknamed him the earwig. I have come across loads of backstabbers since leaving the pits in the 80s some thing I never came across wile working their even though there was arguments and disagreements snidy behaviour and backstabbing was very rare. 

I  can never get my head around brown nosers, grassers etc. At the end of the day they have to live with themselves. They must have zero self respect.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I  can never get my head around brown nosers, grassers etc. At the end of the day they have to live with themselves. They must have zero self respect.

I’d obviously report you to the party for re-education for being a red ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Unbelievable the place i now work mate one of the reasons i can't wait to retire. An incident a few year's back when i commented on a lads social media after they had sacked him over a silly comment on Lads Bible i was asked into the office by HR as some brown nose had reported it i went ballistic and told them to suspend me they couldn't get me out of the office quik enough when i fired into them about free speech and other rights because i have had life experience and don't just accept i am like some of the nodding dogs that work there they leave me alone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1