RAF stop recruiting white males

3 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Lol the the constant posts on how y'all are going tits up and are about to be owned by foreigners soon makes me question that?

You don't see the bigger picture. Health care, education, social care, all free. Sure you might have to wait four hours to get seen in A&E but you won't walk out with a ten grand bill. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter came home one day and said Amin's son had invited her to dinner at their villa and to meet his parents. I said, no, you may just BE the dinner, and explained about Idi's  supposed can

? f****n roll on !.......yeah thats a good idea lets get them black and brown ones who cur out on their own nations and refuse to stand up to the Taliban and suchlike in that makes sense ffs !

The weasel words coming out of the RAF command are incredulous! They've said " we didn't stop processing white males, that would be illegal.....we stopped ALL processing until we could find a leg

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

You don't see the bigger picture. Health care, education, social care, all free. Sure you might have to wait four hours to get seen in A&E but you won't walk out with a ten grand bill. 

Ten grand? A guy now living in Texas but originally from sunderland had a medical bill of over half a million dollars, there's always a bigger picture. 

Edited by mackem
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Ten grand? A guy now living in Texas but originally from sunderland had a medical bill of over half a million dollars, there's always a bigger picture. 

There is an American women now living in Leeds who posts on fb. She couldn't believe that she could have a baby in hospital free of charge. Last week she posted the bill for some relative who'd had a heart attack. Over sixty grand and every canular used and bed pan emptied was listed. The insurance premiums must be immense. Then there is the murder rate 4 times per head of polulation. And the place is full of Americans!

I think the States would be one of the last places I would choose to live.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Over sixty grand and every canular used and bed pan emptied was listed

My sons fiancées aunt owns a clinic in Florida, she is absolutely minted, your charged for everything, even an extra pillow, everything is itemised and billed. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

So one minute it's hell on earth for y'all next ........ Mmmmkayyyy starti g to see how this is works

Well can't fault somone for defending their country a reckon.

2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

So one minute it's hell on earth for y'all next ........ Mmmmkayyyy starti g to see how this is works

We’re a nation of total f***ing whingers mate! LOL

29 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

He lives in France, he actually chose to live among the French - he's lost the right to criticise anywhere else :yes:

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You just don't understand the bigger picture. 

The problems in the UK can be summarised into too many immigrants, a policy of making people belive that inter racial breeding is the norm, along with same sex couples,etc., higher levels of violent crime, privatising health care and eradicating trade unions. That is the way the UK is going. You got there decades ago.

• Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The problems in the UK can be summarised into too many immigrants, a policy of making people belive that inter racial breeding is the norm, along with same sex couples,etc., higher levels of violent crime, privatising health care and eradicating trade unions. That is the way the UK is going. You got there decades ago.

Back of the net ??

Smiling Leo Perfect GIF.gif

Edited by mackem
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

I've heard the "big picture" on here more times then I can count, I get it I get it you guys are better then us y'all don't wanna end up like us yadda yadda yadda .

So yeah y'all win wooopty do. Now if we are quite done with the international dick measuring competition for the umpteenth time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1