Jump to content

Bored of summer


Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Dogs have decided there house pets now over the summer with moving house and having no kennels 😂

29BB858F-C3B9-470D-96C6-9475FFF03292.jpeg

47D118DC-97A4-41C7-B3D1-BCD63E20FF85.jpeg

Sure it won’t be long till your back on the hill. And they be bouncing again 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Sure it won’t be long till your back on the hill. And they be bouncing again 

Be starting shortly mate , older bitch struggles now after a hunt , been walking or trotting most mornings depending on what the misses is working , 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

Be starting shortly mate , older bitch struggles now after a hunt , been walking or trotting most mornings depending on what the misses is working , 

You got any plans for a pup in the near future then? I just started to get going on the bike. Not sure if it’s still to soon ground going to take some rain to soften! 

Link to post
7 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You got any plans for a pup in the near future then? I just started to get going on the bike. Not sure if it’s still to soon ground going to take some rain to soften! 

I want one , getting one is a different story , misses works mental shifts , a two year old daughter and living in a house while renovating is making it difficult 😅

Link to post
14 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

I want one , getting one is a different story , misses works mental shifts , a two year old daughter and living in a house while renovating is making it difficult 😅

Sounds like you have the same problem as me 😅

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...