Bored of summer

1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Sure it won’t be long till your back on the hill. And they be bouncing again 

Be starting shortly mate , older bitch struggles now after a hunt , been walking or trotting most mornings depending on what the misses is working , 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

Be starting shortly mate , older bitch struggles now after a hunt , been walking or trotting most mornings depending on what the misses is working , 

You got any plans for a pup in the near future then? I just started to get going on the bike. Not sure if it’s still to soon ground going to take some rain to soften! 

7 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You got any plans for a pup in the near future then? I just started to get going on the bike. Not sure if it’s still to soon ground going to take some rain to soften! 

I want one , getting one is a different story , misses works mental shifts , a two year old daughter and living in a house while renovating is making it difficult ?

14 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

I want one , getting one is a different story , misses works mental shifts , a two year old daughter and living in a house while renovating is making it difficult ?

Sounds like you have the same problem as me ?