I bet you You won’t do

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

lad by us was sat in my mates old man's pub watching a Wales game...said if they win,he cut his own balls off and put them in a pint glass? Wales won,he slipped off,cut them off walked back into the pub , put them on the bar?..carried on drinking and bleeding out....some strange people out there ??

D23FA89B-C57F-4ED8-9CE8-8CFDBE38BCE6.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone ever used to watch that I'd do anything to get on TV? on the Word????? remember once, they had some fat cnut on a running machine with a cake on a string? heat lamps over him....they mopped him

Made me wretch just reading that ?. Atb

We did some absolutely ridiculous things for " dares " as youngsters....soon as id hear the words " i bet you wouldnt ........" thats it i was all over it ? Id draw the line at dirty/childish ska

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

D23FA89B-C57F-4ED8-9CE8-8CFDBE38BCE6.jpeg

lol...next village from me,here you go stiff??

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

A WALES fan who hacked off his own testicles after his team beat England on the rugby field is recovering from his...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

some proper head bangers from my way?I've got no need to tell Porky's pal??

F***INGHELL, did you know him personally? What happened to his bollox???? I am f***ing cringing ??

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

:wallbash: Dan, anything ye show us from that rag comes up as a gray page, banging on about how they value my privacy. Fukking value their own too! Cos there's no way I can get past it!

Could ye slap up a c/p of it, please? That's a story that Needs seeing! :icon_eek:

Edited by Ken's Deputy
Somehow quoted myself into oblivion!
17 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:wallbash: Dan, anything ye show us from that rag comes up as a gray page, banging on about how they value my privacy. Fukking value their own too! Cos there's no way I can get past it!

Could ye slap up a c/p of it, please? That's a story that Needs seeing! :icon_eek:

WWW.SCOTSMAN.COM

A WELSH rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate his team’s defeat of old enemy England in Cardiff on...

• Thanks 1