HW44 in .22

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well like you I have reservations. However it is a good deal I am getting and I shall probably sell the .22 and get .177. My hw45 performs well in .22. In fact I cant really say I dont prefer the .22

I'd rather the 110? but they'll be a market for the above.

No its not a 45 i have two of them Its a hw44 pcp using a cut down HW101 action. I am keeping the gun above and selling another that I have. Which is also very good and immaculate as is the one above.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, TelephonePete said:

I am doing a swap and my end of the swap will see me the owner of a HW44 in .22. My preference was .177. Can anybody tell me what the HW44 is like as a .22 please or indeed what it is like as a .177.?

Don't buy a pistol in 22...Well I wouldnt.

Not one that nice.... Seems little point. IMHO 

Well like you I have reservations. However it is a good deal I am getting and I shall probably sell the .22 and get .177. My hw45 performs well in .22. In fact I cant really say I dont prefer the .22 from my .177. At pistol range it is just as accurate, and as a can basher much more fun. If I dont like it I will sell it and get .177. My side of the deal is my FWB300s I have the FWB300su as well so I dont think that I will miss it. I still have this.

20200517_194426.jpg

Edited by TelephonePete
  • Like 2

Honest mate there is no way I'd get rid of a fwb 300s for any pistol 

The fwb range of rifles are a well sort after rifle 

And one of the best out there 

I think you have to think long and hard about this 

But iv a feeling you may regret it if you go ahead with it 

Is it one of the new hw45s or an old one 

Atvbjimmy ???

11 hours ago, TelephonePete said:

Well like you I have reservations. However it is a good deal I am getting and I shall probably sell the .22 and get .177. My hw45 performs well in .22. In fact I cant really say I dont prefer the .22 from my .177. At pistol range it is just as accurate, and as a can basher much more fun. If I dont like it I will sell it and get .177. My side of the deal is my FWB300s I have the FWB300su as well so I dont think that I will miss it. I still have this.

20200517_194426.jpg

Awfff.... Now ya talking... If you got two flog one. But... Still if is a seriously serious Rifle that. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Whohhh, now I like the looks of that, never seen one before. I think that would be a perfect garden gun for me, I will be very interested to see how you go one with that.  I have been looking for more information but so far not seen this variation or is it the pistol with stock extension. It is 6fpe or sub 12.

Who did you get it from.

Phil

8 hours ago, philpot said:

So is it a standard pistol with a stock fitted or is it available as a finished pistol / rifle as shown in your photos Pete as I cannot find anything on either Hull Cartridge site or Weihrauch site. 

Phil

From what I can find, it seems like an after market stock fitted, when I looked up hw44 stock these guys seem to come up alot.

Jason

Screenshot_20220901-084349_Samsung Internet.jpg