HW44 in .22

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well like you I have reservations. However it is a good deal I am getting and I shall probably sell the .22 and get .177. My hw45 performs well in .22. In fact I cant really say I dont prefer the .22

I'd rather the 110? but they'll be a market for the above.

No its not a 45 i have two of them Its a hw44 pcp using a cut down HW101 action. I am keeping the gun above and selling another that I have. Which is also very good and immaculate as is the one above.

Posted Images

Thats a lot of dosh for a pistol. I wanted to establish if the fpe was still at 6 or had this model been increased. Well it's no good to me and that is for sure, I can as already been said buy a new 110 or 100 for that and a lovely s/h wildcat in my rfd for a fair bit less. I was just curious to be fair as I could not afford another gun at present no matter how much I am wanting one.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/09/2022 at 09:04, JayB0 said:

That £99 may just me the deposit, as I've seen some of the stocks for £237?

Sorry for late reply. It is expensive no doubt about that. I am a springer Man through and through. I have had so many pcp's and said never again but this is a bit different. Check it out on Utube and keep reminding yourself this is a Pistol at twenty five yards. The Stock is added in minutes and it makes a tiny carbine. It is a joy to use with the Splund stock and i bought it like new for £575 equiped without scope as Pic. It was sent to HW100 Tuning a few months ago and the power was set

at 5.4ftlbs. The anti tamper was removed at the same time. I only plink paper and spinners from inside my garage down the garden 25 yards. This is very like the HW100 without the size. I have not had the HW110 but this is built entirely around the 110 action.E04338F1-7D2E-4BED-990E-769F291AA100.jpeg.4c845fa3eff62f2c802d9f9e3e2a8082.jpeg

Edited by TelephonePete
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked this slip up from Ebay last week £20. Its turning into a nice little Plinking gun. I still havnt got the correct pellets and as a Springer shooter I am amazed how quick you can get through 100 pellets with this sidelever. I am getting a single shot loader for it. Slow it down a bit.

695AC7AE-6101-4E22-AFCE-79C4013E7360.jpeg

B7A18D15-177D-4019-A31B-18D0E390213F_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by TelephonePete
vv
  • Like 1
On 28/09/2022 at 14:13, bigmac 97kt said:

What the hell are you on about 

The 100 has been around for years 

And that bloody 110 is a pile of shit 

End of 

The shooter is shit  you mean not the gun  ?

5 hours ago, .357shooter said:

so what is wrong with the 110 as i was possibly looking into changing my 100ktl for one ?.

Some have a power drop issue, but from what I've read it's the older ones, but mine is a new one and absolutely spot on

On 01/10/2022 at 13:49, villaman said:

The shooter is shit  you mean not the gun  ?

He absolutely hates mine? and the fact I own it, every chance its "ohh you should have gotten a 100" shot a 100 at the range and can say I've never felt a difference?