Cheap semi auto

7 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... piss ridden kennels, lightweights... scraping for a comeback  there buster blood vessel.... jealous of what? You? I get paid to do everything in the hunting world that you pay farmers for ya buck eejit ?.

Lol only line you have is a washing line son....  lol secret book of pedigrees  isn't me who bred 2 scatter breds and some how you think its a line... as for coming to you to... no thanks.

Very predictable sloppy .Your easily one of the most I’ll informed people on here .

Come on over and meet your idol I don’t bite .You can have a signed   photo ,pic with the dogs and a tour of my empire if you’d only just pluck up the courage to travel .If you do mind ,don’t bring the shotgun ,no fox swerving allowed over here and please don’t bring a dog ,my line hates pretenders and can spot them at 100m .Be carnage .

Ill come to you then ,I’m over there this October on the sika rut .Pm me an address .

I don’t pay for anything hunting wise you bellend ???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s further north than me, by cheap he means as close to free as you can get ?

Second hand beretta would be my choice if I decided I wanted another! used loads of different ones and an old the old 300 I had was as good as any and the only one I had that would cycle everythi

Thought you said cheap .That there is a mortgage mate .

Posted Images

8 hours ago, jeemes said:

Dont forget his forty mates who keep his dogs for him, but who never come on here to back him up..

Your another who’s got it bad .

Cant say fairer than this Jeemes …

Come to me in the winter and I’ll show what it is your coveting so badly .

You too can have a signed pic of me and the dogs ,not all of them obviously as they are scattered far and wide .

I can’t believe people have tried so hard to find out what’s there in front your eyes lol.

I already know your a waster with f**k all dog wise to your name ,several botched matings and dogs that won’t stay .Uncanny isn’t it Jeemesy .

Theres a lad not far from you with black terriers .If you know him ask him where they came from ?

Its sad that you and your Internet mate sloppy havnt the balls to actually find out what it is your both craving but then dissing someone on the net is so much easier isn’t .Pathetic twats the pair of you .

You both read my post in the distant past on breeding ,saw the pics of dogs gone by ,read accounts of others with my stuff but still it eludes you ?

Don’t know what else to say apart from come visit .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Your another who’s got it bad .

Cant say fairer than this Jeemes …

Come to me in the winter and I’ll show what it is your coveting so badly .

You too can have a signed pic of me and the dogs ,not all of them obviously as they are scattered far and wide .

I can’t believe people have tried so hard to find out what’s there in front your eyes lol.

I already know your a waster with f**k all dog wise to your name ,several botched matings and dogs that won’t stay .Uncanny isn’t it Jeemesy .

Theres a lad not far from you with black terriers .If you know him ask him where they came from ?

Its sad that you and your Internet mate sloppy havnt the balls to actually find out what it is your both craving but then dissing someone on the net is so much easier isn’t .Pathetic twats the pair of you .

You both read my post in the distant past on breeding ,saw the pics of dogs gone by ,read accounts of others with my stuff but still it eludes you ?

Don’t know what else to say apart from come visit .

I liked your opinions on breeding, and you are right that I have never bred any great or even very good terriers. Ive owned a couple of decent terriers and probably the best being a Border who died in the ground. All I have to look back on regards terriers is some very enjoyable digs and days out. Ive been out with several off here and had some great sport and some not so good, but thats not for talking about on here. Lurchers have always been my first love and we havnt kept terriers for a number of years but for what its worth I think terriers are one of the hardest workers to produce because for one most stock available to most people in the first place is scatter bred, and so difficult to get  anything going, which is coupled with the second problem (for me anyway) of finding enough work week in and week out to test young stock, and thirdly the task we give a terrier makes it hard to breed. 

Thanks for the invite btw, I would love to come and vist anytime after the end of October.

10 hours ago, jeemes said:

I liked your opinions on breeding, and you are right that I have never bred any great or even very good terriers. Ive owned a couple of decent terriers and probably the best being a Border who died in the ground. All I have to look back on regards terriers is some very enjoyable digs and days out. Ive been out with several off here and had some great sport and some not so good, but thats not for talking about on here. Lurchers have always been my first love and we havnt kept terriers for a number of years but for what its worth I think terriers are one of the hardest workers to produce because for one most stock available to most people in the first place is scatter bred, and so difficult to get  anything going, which is coupled with the second problem (for me anyway) of finding enough work week in and week out to test young stock, and thirdly the task we give a terrier makes it hard to breed. 

Thanks for the invite btw, I would love to come and vist anytime after the end of October.

I would agree that today ,the real deal is probably hard to source  if a chap were to think of starting a dynasty .By real deal I mean something that is breeding true ,isn’t scatter bred and self enters .

Back in the day lines weren’t that blurred .The men credited with created them were still around and info freely given if you wernt conceited ,listened and asked the right questions .

Id hate to be starting now tbh ,not that I do much anymore .I’m selling all the gear to concentrate on guided deer stalking .

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Very predictable sloppy .Your easily one of the most I’ll informed people on here .

Come on over and meet your idol I don’t bite .You can have a signed   photo ,pic with the dogs and a tour of my empire if you’d only just pluck up the courage to travel .If you do mind ,don’t bring the shotgun ,no fox swerving allowed over here and please don’t bring a dog ,my line hates pretenders and can spot them at 100m .Be carnage .

Ill come to you then ,I’m over there this October on the sika rut .Pm me an address .

I don’t pay for anything hunting wise you bellend ???

?.... says it all... I've hunted all over the 4 .... I'm more interested in educational reasons of terrier work  these days... same as you... the best days are over.

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

?.... says it all... I've hunted all over the 4 .... I'm more interested in educational reasons of terrier work  these days... same as you... the best days are over.

By a long way Mark .The quarry ain’t there ,farmers a bit twitchy and hunting proper knackered .

• 2 weeks later...