Cheap semi auto

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s further north than me, by cheap he means as close to free as you can get ?

Second hand beretta would be my choice if I decided I wanted another! used loads of different ones and an old the old 300 I had was as good as any and the only one I had that would cycle everythi

Thought you said cheap .That there is a mortgage mate .

Posted Images

10 hours ago, jeemes said:

I thought you were a comfortable man with half a dozen blokes and a secretary working for you?

??????
I am mate but the gun isn’t for me .If you’d read the thread you’d know instead trying to point score like a retard .

I could buy one of those for every hour of the day and double gun on Friday if the mood took me .

I’m so comfortable I might even buy the gun for him but you can swivel .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

??????
I am mate but the gun isn’t for me .If you’d read the thread you’d know instead trying to point score like a retard .

I could buy one of those for every hour of the day and double gun on Friday if the mood took me .

I’m so comfortable I might even buy the gun for him but you can swivel .

??touched a nerve. Always thought you were a bit of bull shitter.

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, jeemes said:

??touched a nerve. Always thought you were a bit of bull shitter.

Yep as poor as chip shop weevil  me .You however will always be a nobody .Why not do your homework and find out who I actually am rather than guessing .I’m not hard to find .

Better still pm me and I’ll arrange for you to view my empire .If you’ve got a spare week that is .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve sent jeemes the money so he will sort you out bud .Says he will go out of his way to make sure the transaction is seemless unlike his internet history ?

Must be like your imaginary line and terrier work  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep that too slop end .You boys have rumbled me ,fair play ?

9 hours ago, stop.end said:

Must be like your imaginary line and terrier work  ?

Now do yourself  a favour and wash down those pissed ridden kennels .Better put something over the drain mind as you’ll wash those snippy nosed light weights down as well .??

You always were a jealous c**t .

Tell you what sloppy ,as a one time generous offer ,I’m inviting you over here for a weekend so you can judge for yourself .I’ll come to you after .All the sport you could ever wish for and then some .Might even open the secret book of pedigrees for you .

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Yep that too slop end .You boys have rumbled me ,fair play ?

Now do yourself  a favour and wash down those pissed ridden kennels .Better put something over the drain mind as you’ll wash those snippy nosed light weights down as well .??

You always were a jealous c**t .

Lol... piss ridden kennels, lightweights... scraping for a comeback  there buster blood vessel.... jealous of what? You? I get paid to do everything in the hunting world that you pay farmers for ya buck eejit ?.

Lol only line you have is a washing line son....  lol secret book of pedigrees  isn't me who bred 2 scatter breds and some how you think its a line... as for coming to you to... no thanks.

Edited by stop.end
17 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Tell you what sloppy ,as a one time generous offer ,I’m inviting you over here for a weekend so you can judge for yourself .I’ll come to you after .All the sport you could ever wish for and then some .Might even open the secret book of pedigrees for you .

he hasn’t got a f***ing dog the gormless lying facker ?