Heat

sam r

A bit late. I know with the weather looking like it’s going to break but I went up to the woods Saturday morning to check squirrel feeders , hardly been touched in weeks but I did add a small drinking pot to each one and refilled the pheasant drinkers even though we’ve got no birds this season , and even filled an empty trough with water so everything could at least have a small drink , birds hares and dear a like even mr fox , all need water like we do 

• Like 3

Just now, sam r said:

A bit late. I know with the weather looking like it’s going to break but I went up to the woods Saturday morning to check squirrel feeders , hardly been touched in weeks but I did add a small drinking pot to each one and refilled the pheasant drinkers even though we’ve got no birds this season , and even filled an empty trough with water so everything could at least have a small drink , birds hares and dear a like even mr fox , all need water like we do 

3 hours ago, sam r said:

What a good idea Sam 

Some times we are wrapped up in what we are doing we don't think about the wildlife in this heat 

Topclass son 

Now I'm going to do the same 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, j j m said:

i always have water out in my garden

Yrs the garden is fine as I do but not seen much in my garden in recent weeks and with so much natural food about oaks and horse chestnut shutting themselves down to preserve themselves you know it’s bad so getting to those places that are only usually use to shoot a little water could go a long way to helping our wildlife out 

• 3 weeks later...