Too hot to work....beach time!

11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That is a proper 'feel good' post :yes:

You're a long time dead mate and, that is an excellent way to enjoy your time here - Kudos to you for making it happen :good:

Thank you mate...

Too much doom and gloom all the time... there is still good shit going on!! Lol

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started wotk at 5-30am yesterday, its been a killer this week on the roof... finished at 1pm and buggered off to the beach .. Me and my brother treated ourselves to a jet ski a while back, busine

I,m in negotiations for another boat at the moment if it comes off daughter and grandkids will be moved on as it’s a 70 footer with multiple bedrooms house will be going on the market and I will be ja

Looks like a brilliant day Kev.  We spent the day on a lovely beach in Donegal with beautiful weather and stunning scenery. 

Posted Images

Im right pleased for you matey, youve done well for yourself n family, you should be proud of yourself, ive been offered go clacton today by my daughter , but no thanks im keeling over now with the humidity , hope i find u all well, i remember your good lady wife not feeling to good 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Im right pleased for you matey, youve done well for yourself n family, you should be proud of yourself, ive been offered go clacton today by my daughter , but no thanks im keeling over now with the humidity , hope i find u all well, i remember your good lady wife not feeling to good 

Thanks Keith, hope your good mate..

My wife is doing good thabk you, she has some new meds and they seem to be working really well for her...thanks for asking....

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can have a paddle over to gower if you fancy an teach me how to do this sea fishing malarkey ? hopefully we have decent weather for next few days but not too hot?

On my way, see you on Tuesday!! ?

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

f**k bet you were roasting mate!

I've been re sheeting a sports hall, its been unbearable, been at this game over 25 years and I honestly can't ever remember heat like this... got back on the tools for the summer as we are stacked out and struggling with labour, I've loved it to be honest.... but looking forward to a bit of cooler weather now!

Screenshot_20220813-130006_Gallery.jpg.5270e3a04f6efc135666481be5ef6b12.jpg

Bet that rockwool feels amazing in this heat lol . Think id prefer skimming to doing roofs 

2 hours ago, greg64 said:

can you not keep the house and rent it out and get a nice income of it and still have it as an investment 

I could mate but it still needs maintaining etc I just want to cut all ties with the real world will try and buy myself a canalside field  and just have everyone moored alongside with goats and chickens etc in the field and maybe a big static for friends and guests to crash ??

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I could mate but it still needs maintaining etc I just want to cut all ties with the real world will try and buy myself a canalside field  and just have everyone moored alongside with goats and chickens etc in the field and maybe a big static for friends and guests to crash ??

Sounds the dream ?

16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

that would be very nice good luck 

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Looks like a brilliant day Kev. 

We spent the day on a lovely beach in Donegal with beautiful weather and stunning scenery. 

IMG_20220813_161041.jpg

IMG_20220813_162459.jpg

Wow!!

That place looks amazing mate, the colour of the sea is unreal!! 

• Like 1

Nice night with Geth and his lad Oliver on the kayaks... stayed out until dark, had a couple of nice bream... tough paddle in so got some fitness in as well.. f****d now! Lol

Screenshot_20220813-233737_Gallery.jpg.d46bec66e4f30424eac870e1ba8748ff.jpg

20220813_233801.thumb.jpg.042baba7c35571f3a4ce052d529d99b8.jpg

Screenshot_20220813-233828_Gallery.jpg.0ae085b496c94ac1753cdb36bfc6d7da.jpg

Screenshot_20220813-233839_Gallery.jpg.6eea0c37d3b45d829fe8f6000aa33674.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Nice night with Geth and his lad Oliver on the kayaks... stayed out until dark, had a couple of nice bream... tough paddle in so got some fitness in as well.. f****d now! Lol

Screenshot_20220813-233737_Gallery.jpg.d46bec66e4f30424eac870e1ba8748ff.jpg

20220813_233801.thumb.jpg.042baba7c35571f3a4ce052d529d99b8.jpg

Screenshot_20220813-233828_Gallery.jpg.0ae085b496c94ac1753cdb36bfc6d7da.jpg

Screenshot_20220813-233839_Gallery.jpg.6eea0c37d3b45d829fe8f6000aa33674.jpg

be to choppy for me that even in a little boat never mind a kayak ?