Entering on fox

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i’m not a shitty arse wideboy ? stop thinking mi5 will be on you for words on a screen imagine trying to get you to walk the middle a land daylight we’re you can be seen ? you’d be borrowing every counts socks to wipe your arse on ? 

Bit fit coming from you aren’t it ? ?

your arse fell out when offered out and your a fat knacker who would be hanging out his arse walking the big slop land ?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once Bred a terrier bitch out my best dog and bitch I had at the time...was out 2/3 times a week ,clipped up next to the digs, listening and taking it all in..every other pup from the litter was fly

Never known a dog ruined by holding it back a itte bit seen plenty ruined started to young 

Game ?   Your as game as a coursing dog ffs ? You had the chance to show your super hounds run against my ten a penny hounds once , I don’t give invites out very often and u have had your bite at the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

My grandfather told me empty vessels make the most noise. 
I’m out daytime hunting, no problem. I just don’t shout it from the roof tops. 
If you think people don’t get a knock on the door because of what they put on the www, you better think again. 
Is it that you like to come across as the big hunting lad because you feel irrelevant?
I don’t understand why you need to put everything that everyone says down and make a joke of it. 
I bet that you’d learn a bit if you pinned back your lugs(or have you nothing to learn) 

He don’t worry about his door going through because it’s all on the net and nothing else and that’s lol the law will find out 

6 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

My grandfather told me empty vessels make the most noise. 
I’m out daytime hunting, no problem. I just don’t shout it from the roof tops. 
If you think people don’t get a knock on the door because of what they put on the www, you better think again. 
Is it that you like to come across as the big hunting lad because you feel irrelevant?
I don’t understand why you need to put everything that everyone says down and make a joke of it. 
I bet that you’d learn a bit if you pinned back your lugs(or have you nothing to learn) 

there’s a few men on here i listen to and respect have real knowledge 

mans loads a people say that about the vessel and noise mate but that isn’t always the case 

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

put it this way what proper dog man runs bull greys ? there for teenagers mate ? 

The only folks round these parts that own sand slugs are the gypos and you only have to look at their boxing vids to see why they like em, both are like watching fcukin paint dry lol. They Love making videos of their paint drying bouts and posting it all over the Internet and making call-out videos. Lol. Sounds familiar mac don't ye think. ???

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The only folks round these parts that own sand slugs are the gypos and you only have to look at their boxing vids to see why they like em, both are like watching fcukin paint dry lol. They Love making videos of their paint drying bouts and posting it all over the Internet and making call-out videos. Lol. Sounds familiar mac don't ye think. ???

my dogs more like the smith v mason fight relentless ? 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

It’s been 6 minutes without reply McDull??? Whats happening with that clean faced lurcher of yours that is as good as any on foxes? As ketchum would say “he still has his wrapper on”

i don’t do a lot of em daytime see a good un i’ll slip but i don’t go out me way he will get odd mark but not cat rash like you see on all em ?