Entering on fox

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once Bred a terrier bitch out my best dog and bitch I had at the time...was out 2/3 times a week ,clipped up next to the digs, listening and taking it all in..every other pup from the litter was fly

Never known a dog ruined by holding it back a itte bit seen plenty ruined started to young 

Game ?   Your as game as a coursing dog ffs ? You had the chance to show your super hounds run against my ten a penny hounds once , I don’t give invites out very often and u have had your bite at the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

You seen his true colours and his large arse fall out ?

i have running dogs mate your type a mutt are ten a penny good for just about f**k all i could borrow a rottie to do what the y do l? 

you want a day straight into night running everything that gets up i’m game 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Apart from fallow and bigger things 

i’ll run fallow just not the biggest of them while rutting 

bigger things ? we been into how they getting stoped mate we don’t need to again it’s a shit show

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll run fallow just not the biggest of them while rutting 

bigger things ? we been into how they getting stoped mate we don’t need to again it’s a shit show

Bison farm near Durham I think let’s run them pal ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i have running dogs mate your type a mutt are ten a penny good for just about f**k all i could borrow a rottie to do what the y do l? 

you want a day straight into night running everything that gets up i’m game 

Game ?   Your as game as a coursing dog ffs ? You had the chance to show your super hounds run against my ten a penny hounds once , I don’t give invites out very often and u have had your bite at the apple ( or Big Mac in ur case ?) you seemed to shit your pants ? I did enjoy your exercising photos thou ? maybe stick to that and leaving the hunting to the proper hunters not the keyboard warriors like ur self ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5