Anyone else heard of this

1 minute ago, WILF said:

You have experienced these places and people mate and I have not, you’d know better than me if it sound like something they would do and what reasons they had for doing it ?

Maybe it’s nothing more than plain old kidnap for ransom which I definitely know is a thing in London these days.

Yes, kidnap for random is normally within communities, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Pakistani,certainly happens and isn't reported. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had cable ties on lampposts down here; you know the thing that attachs leaflets to them you fuxking melts.    All dogs that jump the fence are stolen for bait dogs aswell

Few years back it was romanian kidnap gangs, always on Facebook, same pattern, distraction and getting the kid into a car, happening all over the country BUT the newspapers never carried reports of ki

Something distinctly "iffy" about this ! At first it was reported as a British child gone missing in Turkey and sounded very much like another "Maddie". Now it's being reported that it's a m

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Paris had one I think, but that’s then and this is now.

There was one in New York, one of the natives was given a bow and arrow to show the spectators how he could shoot, he fired at the audience ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Gallagher79 said:

One of my pet hate are these Karen's all over FB.

Death by social media, posts are always shared like this: "Be very careful, our Maisie was walking through the woods and this weirdo followed her down the track with a odd looking dog, when she turned around to confront him he didn't say anything and must have followed her for a good half a mile, our poor Maisie is terrified and won't even leave the house anymore!"

Well no Karen, the bloke was walking his dog you utter freak of nature, the real reason your Maisie won't go out is because she's hasn't got any more clothes to wear and you're too bone idle to wash her only set of clothes.

You're bored and wanted a few likes and shares of your post just so it can spice up your sad & grotty existence!

How many Facebook profiles do you have lol

Chinese whispers like the chalk marks on the pavement meant your dog was going to get knicked with social media spreading so fast and most brain dead f**k wits to dense to question what they are told it’s quite easy to see how we are all kept living in fear, deal with what’s in front of you, stop latching on to shit like this and your life will be a lot happier, next thing you no they will be telling you there’s a killer virus about to kill half the world but don’t worry we have an injection that will save you even though it’s never been tried before ???????

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just my suspicious nature mate but I wouldn’t trust our media to make a big deal about such things happening on home soil……they don’t really make a big noise about the bad stuff because they dare not.

So to me, it not being in the news is no indication that somethings not happening 

Heard of a few similar incidents in Rotherham and like a lot of things involving foreigners in the town nothing ever come about it .

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's a brit young boy gone missing in Turkey........ But it's suspected his mum has snatched him. 

Something distinctly "iffy" about this !

At first it was reported as a British child gone missing in Turkey and sounded very much like another "Maddie".

Now it's being reported that it's a mother and child gone missing, and sounds more like a custody battle.

Cheers.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Chinese whispers like the chalk marks on the pavement meant your dog was going to get knicked with social media spreading so fast and most brain dead f**k wits to dense to question what they are told it’s quite easy to see how we are all kept living in fear, deal with what’s in front of you, stop latching on to shit like this and your life will be a lot happier, next thing you no they will be telling you there’s a killer virus about to kill half the world but don’t worry we have an injection that will save you even though it’s never been tried before ???????

We had cable ties on lampposts down here; you know the thing that attachs leaflets to them you fuxking melts. 

All dogs that jump the fence are stolen for bait dogs aswell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

We had cable ties on lampposts down here; you know the thing that attachs leaflets to them you fuxking melts. 

All dogs that jump the fence are stolen for bait dogs aswell

Bait dogs always makes me laugh 

• Thanks 1